Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

15 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Speaking of Josephine...

So much better without the extra fabric on the arms. Or maybe they just all look better in motion.. Stella and Jas outfits also look really good in these fitting videos.

2 hours ago, ivancica said:

Does anyone know anything about the viewing party? 

Versace has a show for its pre-fall collection in NY on Dec 2.

So - there might be some clash of schedule for some of the girls.

The viewing will be late in the evening so if the show is in day time, they're all good to go.

1 hour ago, freevsangel said:

At the end Martha opened the FoF section, not Adriana

Adriana had her own celebration segment that I think is before FoF, or after, it depends also if they choose to move it differently in the tv edit, but she must be there because her shoes and looks are a bit mirroring the FoF theme.

I wonder what happened between VS and Adriana.. She unfollowed Ed, VS and some of the angels a while ago and dropped this year besides her goal of reaching 40 while walking the show. And now, she only mentioned VS in a mandatory goodbye post, nothing else..

5 hours ago, Larek said:

Completely forgot that Jak and Kate were Angels at some point... surprising that Rosie's never opened anything. I miss her :(

Rosie really only became big/VS darling somewhere between the 2009-2010 shows (mostly because of Transformers) and then she left. I think had she stayed, she would've opened up the 2011 show. The only show I'm shocked she didn't have an opening in was 2010, but I guess Adriana had her comeback so she opened Tough Love, Candice was considered the next big VS thing and opened up Country Girls and then Alessandra had to open up something because she couldn't open Tough Love and Country Girls.

5 hours ago, uberglasses said:

Rosie really only became big/VS darling somewhere between the 2009-2010 shows (mostly because of Transformers) and then she left. I think had she stayed, she would've opened up the 2011 show. The only show I'm shocked she didn't have an opening in was 2010, but I guess Adriana had her comeback so she opened Tough Love, Candice was considered the next big VS thing and opened up Country Girls and then Alessandra had to open up something because she couldn't open Tough Love and Country Girls.

But transformers premiered in 2011. Only a few knew she was gonna be part of the movie. But yeah. Given the hype from the movie and if she stayed, she would have opened the show in 2011 or a segment.

13 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I kinda like how Taylor was being super honest about her feelings when they told her that she was going to open the show. I mean apart from feeling a bag of emotions, she was forthcoming when she said she "doesn't open shows". To a lot of people, perhaps even VS, that might have been a huge deal breaker for them because Taylor's a model and is meant to exude confidence, but I really thought it meant knowing her limitations as a model and realizing that she's not the most impactful model to open the show.