Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 hours ago, BenByunghun said:

I swear I remember in one of the behind the scenes segments for the show in I think 2015, Ed was giving his usual pep talk to the models and he claimed that "100 million" people were watching the show and then the camera zoomed into some of the models shocked faces... I find it odd that he would feel the need to embellish so much and it sounded so weird when I heard it. 

Yeah we all know he speaks a LOT of rubbish haha

13 hours ago, BenByunghun said:

I swear I remember in one of the behind the scenes segments for the show in I think 2015, Ed was giving his usual pep talk to the models and he claimed that "100 million" people were watching the show and then the camera zoomed into some of the models shocked faces... I find it odd that he would feel the need to embellish so much and it sounded so weird when I heard it. 

They might inflate the rating numbers but the show does reach millions. They factor the viewership in other networks/countries and online streaming so at the end of the day if you sum it all up, I’m pretty sure the rating are more than good for a lingerie show.

And this is the social media age, a lot of people won’t tune in, they’d watch it online.

12 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I’m not sure if you guys already heard, but Josephine is engaged! Im kinda iffy about these Angels marrying so young...it’s a recipe for disaster :/  but congrats to her and Romee as well  

I don't like Josephine at all, but I must say something, her and her man look damn in love, so very happy for them!

Just now, PastaFreak said:

Not really. They showed the video of Jasmine in her fittings for the Mary K outfit. Then again, they probably might have gone with that just cause she was opening said segment. 

Or maybe cuz Jasmine's outfit was actually good and she wasnt mad about it lol

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

Not really. They showed the video of Jasmine in her fittings for the Mary K outfit. Then again, they probably might have gone with that just cause she was opening said segment. 

Exactly lol and her other look was so forgettable that I don’t even remember how it looks or what segment it was in :rofl: