Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 hours ago, Beatriz Abreu said:

I will never understand how they think those weird "high leg" panties look sexy. it looks like the girls have the biggest crotches ever. when they put them on Elsa's FB look I just :girlbanghead:

I’m not a fan of them either, and that was ALL we had if we didn’t want granny panties back in the early 90’s. :angry:

They used to be called French Cut, and they rode up the butt crack. We were told that the high cut elongated the legs, making you look longer and leaner.:/

ahh, those were the days, and now I feel super old. :cry2:

I was looking at wiki for the ratings of past shows and I was kinda shocked because for some reason I though it had huge ratings in the past like 15-20 million. I'm not sure why I though that but its kinda interesting that even before cord cutting took off it was more in the 8-10 million range.  

I'm going to say it will have higher viewership than last year but I don't think the higher ratings will be indicative of an upward trend. I'll go with 5.5 million and most mainstream coverage and social media will be rehashing Ed's comments instead of it being Adriana's last show. And Sophia and Ed will take the social media mentions as evidence that they are doing the right thing and nothing will change and next year will be the same recycled shit as usual. 

34 minutes ago, BenByunghun said:

I was looking at wiki for the ratings of past shows and I was kinda shocked because for some reason I though it had huge ratings in the past like 15-20 million. I'm not sure why I though that but its kinda interesting that even before cord cutting took off it was more in the 8-10 million range.  

I'm going to say it will have higher viewership than last year but I don't think the higher ratings will be indicative of an upward trend. I'll go with 5.5 million and most mainstream coverage and social media will be rehashing Ed's comments instead of it being Adriana's last show. And Sophia and Ed will take the social media mentions as evidence that they are doing the right thing and nothing will change and next year will be the same recycled shit as usual. 

+1. Considering Ed and huge backlash for the trans/plus-size comments there could be a HUGE drop in ratings, while considering its Adriana’s farewell show, Sean Mendes performing, Behati and Barbara P returning and Winnie, Duckie, Kelsey and the nepo models walking, I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a huge rise in the ratings as well. Anything is possible at this point but I think 5.2-5.5 million viewers max seems plausible.

1 hour ago, hannah_j112 said:

Does anyone know if and when it is being aired in Australia? We usually get things super late lol

It's probably 2pm your time. Last year VSFS 2017 happened at my 11am my time. Not sure if you guys are 2-3 hours ahead of me, but that should roughly be 2pm your time. 

18 hours ago, BenByunghun said:

Agree, not more than like 6 million I can’t imagine - I do think the social media thing has a big part. I would only want to watch to see the Adriana farewell but it’ll be on YouTube the next day and the performers are so bad that I’m more than ok skipping the entire show.

34 minutes ago, Fashionfreak1 said:

The ratings have never been that high they inflate it hugely, they’re still claiming the show was watched by over a billion people last year. If that’s anywhere near true all of China must have tuned in - which obviously didn’t happen as we all know this company love lying a la fantasy bra

I swear I remember in one of the behind the scenes segments for the show in I think 2015, Ed was giving his usual pep talk to the models and he claimed that "100 million" people were watching the show and then the camera zoomed into some of the models shocked faces... I find it odd that he would feel the need to embellish so much and it sounded so weird when I heard it. 

On 11/26/2018 at 11:25 PM, CandleVixen said:

I’m not a fan of them either, and that was ALL we had if we didn’t want granny panties back in the early 90’s. :angry:

They used to be called French Cut, and they rode up the butt crack. We were told that the high cut elongated the legs, making you look longer and leaner.:/

ahh, those were the days, and now I feel super old. :cry2:

aw :( I was not even born in the early 90's, but I still feel your pain

they kinda do (?) but they also make it look like someone gave you a front wedgie. hope it's a fleeting trend 🤞