Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

5 hours ago, bump said:

I agree, I don't see why they wouldn't have Winnie doing press like this. I too have heard she has a bad attitude, but she did well in her interview. I do think she can help others, especially those who have phsyical flaws, to see that they've got other things about them that are just wonderful. Winnie is a model and walking the VS runway and dating Wiz Khalifa of whatever....her skin probably bothered her for a long time and now she's using it to her advantage. Hell yeah to that. 

If she does have a nasty attitude though, she should knock it off. I don't care how much you've been through, (Idk much about her but I bet she was bullied), don't act like an asshole and be a bully yourself. It doesn't work that way. I hope those rumors are not true, but Idk. 

12 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

These wings looked sooo much better on Elsa and matched with the concept of the FB wow....I’m disappointed they ended up giving her the feathered one.

745497EB-63DE-4442-BDD3-B7D5FC2D2BCF.jpeg

As soon as I saw her wings in Celestial, I had this exact thought. I liked her FB outfit but this is so much better. I know the colors in CA were mostly black with silver, but it would have worked. She could have represented the moon or something. 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I don't think any of us will ever understand how VS did not put the FB in Celestial angels, it was literally perfect for it :rofl: 

yeah I keep thinking it was in that section. I really loved Celestial but did not like whatever mess of segment the FB was actually in. 

Halsey sucked, everything looked like a costume with fluffy pollen puffballs on them, it was not appealing to me at all. 

But Celestial was awesome! I'm glad Elsa got to be in that segment, too. She looks really good this year, I"m glad because she has been looking rough in my opinion. 

32 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Does anyone know in the end what happened with Vika Bronova? I never knew why she did not show up at the casting

She seems pretty content to just do ecomm in the European market lately. 

I love Vika, and think she has one of the most beautiful faces, but she’s extremely slim, and I would rather see her with more weight before she does VSFS. 

21 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

She seems pretty content to just do ecomm in the European market lately. 

I love Vika, and think she has one of the most beautiful faces, but she’s extremely slim, and I would rather see her with more weight before she does VSFS. 

It's true, she seemed healthier in her first pictures. She totally lost the flesh of his cheeks even. I hope she can gain some weight for next year