Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

17 hours ago, tippi12 said:

According to WWD, VS has announced that they’re officially bringing back swimwear for spring 2019 (as well as other things they’d gotten rid of). I wonder if they’ll try to do a swim special again, how did the last (only?) one do?

If it's true, how about Candice and her swim line? She can't be the ambassador for both brands (or maybe yes?)

Just now, fashionlover16 said:

If it's true, how about Candice and her swim line? She can't be the ambassador for both brands (or maybe yes?)

She won't be. Pretty sure she will be going on with her own line and won't shoot for VS Swim since she's now competition for them.

47 minutes ago, jubs2512 said:

Jo snoring tho lol love her

That and Martha saying "Bee, you're wearing it" and doing that thing her head were what made that video worth it for me, and I'm not even fan of these two but other than that... Those were two minutes of my life that I'll never get back, it was too forced for my taste.:blah:

3 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I've never notice her walk. She looked fierce for what I can see. Can't wait to see her closing the segment.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp-ERC4FcHi/

She had a great energy! I'm looking foward to see it too. The only thing i dont like is how much time she spent moving that cape LOL it was a little too much, but they probably gonna edit it on the show. 

1 minute ago, Freak said:

She had a great energy! I'm looking foward to see it too. The only thing i dont like is how much time she spent moving that cape LOL it was a little too much, but they probably gonna edit it on the show. 

I think Maggie has an excellent energy and walk. I would love to see her and Zuri be the main PINK Angels. 

Now it's time to move Grace to mainline. 

I still can't get over poor Taylor's opening, it's so slow and sad and just BAD. She looked so nervous, I feel so bad for her because it's awful. 

Alexina's walk would've been awesome if she hadn't ended with those oddball poses that were all mashed together. I dislike her, but girls got a good walk. 

Josie Canseco is growing on me as well as Kelsey M.