Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I was going to try Candice's tutorial and noticed that her video had 4 million views and out of curiosity I decided to chech the others views as well and, wow, Kelsey's has 1,4 million views and that's very impressive amount of views, her fanbase is really strong.

20 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Odd, I always thought you'd be gay.

I don’t follow what defines a normal guy. I do what I want. I like what I want. People think I’m gay cause I watch drag race and know about gay culture but that’s just cause it’s interesting. I like fashion cause I was into photography and follow fashion for that. I’m different lol.

4 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Taylor’s walk was so good during the rehearsal, which further proves that the performer was absolute garbage. They should’ve just made it a remix instead or hire someone else who actually knows how to sing that song. How humiliating for Taylor

I think it was the nerves. Plus this walk is still pretty bad. 

2 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

I don’t follow what defines a normal guy. I do what I want. I like what I want. People think I’m gay cause I watch drag race and know about gay culture but that’s just cause it’s interesting. I like fashion cause I was into photography and follow fashion for that. I’m different lol.

I feel you on that, I am a straight guy too and I got into fashion because I became a huge Adriana fan, not just because she is gorgeous (the thing that shocked me as a kid seeing her 2004 TIM commercial because I didn't think a woman that beautiful could exist, and that made me remember her years later) but because I fell in love with her personality and the woman she is. Being her a model I began to "learn" what fashion is through seeing her work. You can and have to like what you want, the only person that must be happy about it, it's you. Sexual orientation has nothing to do with what things you can enjoying.

I don't think it was the nerves, i think she was 100% fucked up by that awful performance. Clearly in the rehearsal the song was also a faster beat than what we actually got in the show, I'm 1000000% sure girlfriend had no idea how slow the song would actually be :rofl: I think we've seen footage only from the first show, so hopefully the second one was better and VS will put that on tv. And this is not the first time the models are thrown off by the performers/songs, VS fucks up every year because they are stupid and don't rehearse with the performer, if you look at this specific segment, it seems like a lot of the girls were walking off-beat.

4 hours ago, Larek said:

The CEO resigned just before the show... oops

https://www.google.de/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/19/business/victorias-secret-ceo-l-brands/index.html

"Flashy fashion shows, push-up bras and celebrity models aren't drawing people in like they used to. Instead, women are clamoring for more products with a better fit."

They’ve named a new one already, John Mehas. Previously worked with Club Monaco, Gap, Bloomingdales, and his most recent stint was as prez of Tory Burch. He’ll effectively be CEO at the start of 2019 it seems.