Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I'm pretty sure all the angels were meant to be on the VS x Mary segment but most of them said  "thank u, next" and moved onto other outfits and I can't blame them at all. Josephine is a nice girl, maybe she gets over the top sometimes but she's genuinely nice and she can't say no to anything just not to hurt anyone's feelings but for God's sake, girl, you could had say no this time, they won't fire you for that if you say it nicely.

Wow, thank god the Angels can tell VS if they don't want to wear a certain outfit and request a new one. I think that is a perk that only Angels should have, but I think it's great that they can. 

I wish Josephine has said no! Girl, it's ok to stick up for yourself even if it does hurt someone's feelings.  I know it's just an outfit and she's an Angel with tons of fans so it's not like an ugly outfit is the end of the world, but she looked so sad every time there was a picture or video of her with her parachute. This years VS will probably always remind her of this ugly outfit, even though her Glam Royale outfit was fantastic!!! 

Gigi's face looked the same, so disapointed but also angry over the garbage that was their "outfit". Jasmine was the only one in MK who looked good. MK had the highest total amount of ugly outfits in one section that I have ever seen. 

Yasmin in a dress? Aiden, Jo, and Gigi in body suits and gloves? WTF

8 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I'm pretty sure all the angels were meant to be on the VS x Mary segment but most of them said  "thank u, next" and moved onto other outfits and I can't blame them at all. Josephine is a nice girl, maybe she gets over the top sometimes but she's genuinely nice and she can't say no to anything just not to hurt anyone's feelings but for God's sake, girl, you could had say no this time, they won't fire you for that if you say it nicely.

I don't think so because it doesn't make sense from a practical standpoint. They want to spread the Angels out among the segments so they is at least one or two in each segment  (for opening/closing, marketing reasons, so they could better highlight each of them, so fans have something to look forward to in each segment, etc)  and to give each of them enough time to change into their other outfits. Also, in the Finale they want to highlight the various segment with the Angels. If all the Angels were all in the same segment they wouldn't be able to do that and it doesn't looks as good and impactful visually.

On 11/17/2018 at 4:12 PM, medicenevs said:

I have doubts about the "power" of the angels to reject or choose her outfits. It would make sense (to me) that they can say yes/no or even choose the design but then I remember Kendull having nicer outfits than the angels. If there was an angel stuck in a ugly outfit, could she change it with kendull's? are the nepo girls (except gigi this year, pooor girl) in the next level of outfits or what??

16 minutes ago, Polqu said:

I have doubts about the "power" of the angels to reject or choose her outfits. It would make sense (to me) that they can say yes/no or even choose the design but then I remember Kendull having nicer outfits than the angels. If there was an angel stuck in a ugly outfit, could she change it with kendull's? are the nepo girls (except gigi this year, pooor girl) in the next level of outfits or what??

#NeverForget #JusticeForDoutzen

83fd120d55a55b8444da2b1751620c05.png

I agree with Pink. It doesn't make sense to have every angel in that one segment. Even though most were in the Balmain segment last year, there were still a few who didn't end up in that segment (Lais, Taylor, Romee). It was likely because there were sooooooo many outfits and it was also the first segment so it gave the girls more time to be divided up for the remainder of the show. So no, I don't think VS would put every angel in the MK segment and likely put the two they thought would smile and sell the bs that the outfits are amaaaaaazing.

I went to go check out the brand to see what all the fuss was about and I didn't realize how expensive ThirdLove is. A cotton t-shirt bra is $68. Lace bras are $76....no thank you. I know they say their bras will last longer but that still seems a little steep considering  how many affordable options are out there that cater to a greater size range.

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

BOOM!

this to me it backfired the moment she mentioned the brand. if she was so concerned about making it about women and inclusivity she should have stuck to that, bc now that looks like an ad. worst of all, seems to make her statement "stop insisting that inclusivity is a trend" sound sooooo hypocritical bc here she is, in what is basically a well timed, subtle ad, talking about said inclusivity, pretending that doesn't make her sales go wild. it's now a trend more than ever. I bet she isn't blind to that

1 hour ago, uberglasses said:

On any other girl, it would be so ugly and tragic. But somehow for Doutzen, it works? I think it's the Doutzen fan in me that says she looks good in anything. 

Not just you with the Doutzen love!

I remember her off stage statement to the camera, “I’m a poodle” just melted my heart. Yes, Doutzen was able to work a shitty, silly, or dumbass look and made them werk!!