Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I can't get over how tragic was this look... No wonder why Yasmin didn't even post it on IG

I don't think Kelly has posted her Downtown Angels outfit either, tons of pics of her Flights of Fancy outfit but zero (or next to zero if I have missed some in her stories) of the second one. For obvious reasons. Covering those abs - come on VS!

No backstage photos of Barbara and Stella together? That would be too bad.

I love that we can guess what looks the models didn't like by them not posting about certain ones, but posting pictures of the other one. LOL a lot of the outfits you guys are mentioning that you haven't seen on any social media (I have none so I rely on you guys, thank you to all those who post social media stuff!!) are really ugly outfits so I'm not surprised the girls didn't like them. There were soooo many ugly outfits this year, but then there were some outfits that really stood out and are going to become all time favorites of mine, I can already tell lol 

Some more thoughts: Not very many positive ones, just as a disclaimer since I've been told in the past I am too mean sometimes. I won't say my exact thoughts because I would probably get the same warning and I really like you guys and don't want to upset anyone. :flower:

-Poor Taylor, I like her so much but her opening was the worst one, followed by a close 2nd of Candice's 2013 opening which was really bad. She looked gorgeous, though. 

-Barbara P (whom I adore!) should've kept her arms at her side or on her hips. Them being up in the air both times looks like Harieth's wonky walk this year. Barbara is so beautiful, my favorite, but she looked stupid doing that. Her hair looked the best and so did her makeup/face/body. She was BY FAR the most gorgeous girl in any VSFS, in my opinion. 

-Josephine looks so MISERABLE in the MK segment- when she's walking and when she's at the end posing. Aw poor Jo, I think I feel the worst for her out of anyone this year and I feel bad for a lot of girls.  She deserved so much better, no one...not even Winnie, deserved Jo's MK outfit...or Gigi's. The parachute wings have GOT TO GO!

-Alexina's pose/flailing like a wounded animal who transforms into Adriana's blowy kissy face bullshit....that was the worst pose I've ever seen. I've made my distaste of her very clear, but this just solidified to me that she is not Angel or even regular model material. Get this girl off the runway, what a mess. 

-Gigi looked so sad, I hope she is ok. I liked seeing Kendall and Bella. I hope they never model for VS, but I like them as runway regulars. I was happy to see Toni and Shanina back. 

-The tshits with Jasmine and Romee (Ithink?) faces on them...how wrong of VS to do that to another model. This is their time to be in the limelight and instead VS focused on shameless self promotion of their Angels. 

Nothing new that we haven't seen or heard before. Ironically, Sophia has a lot of love for the Floral Fantasy segment. Naturally, it is her and Mary K's love child anyway. While the rest of the world may find the segment an eyesore, Sophia and Mary are raving about it. 

A problem with VS has always been over styling. A lot of their concepts and outfits that turned into a total mess would've been halfway decent if they didn't feel the need to throw everything under the sun into an outfit. Even the MK segment could've been good if they stuck to one or two simple pieces per model but instead they put josephine in a top, pants, boots, gloves, and wings.

3 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Liu apparently had the same situation like Behati did with the unnecessary backup dancers...

honestly, what was even the point to have backup dancers for such a slow paced song. Shit is so cringey and corny 🙄 a mess

Agreed. The choir was corny and unnecessary to me as well. What’s weird is I usually like choirs for the show. It classes the show up a bit. But this one was indeed corny / cringy and they just cluttered up the runway. 

8 hours ago, bump said:

-Poor Taylor, I like her so much but her opening was the worst one, followed by a close 2nd of Candice's 2013 opening which was really bad. She looked gorgeous, though. 

Some jokes write themselves 

12 hours ago, Dipit said:

What exactly did Grace post? I missed that.

A photo with Ed. 

12 hours ago, jessicanicole said:

A problem with VS has always been over styling. A lot of their concepts and outfits that turned into a total mess would've been halfway decent if they didn't feel the need to throw everything under the sun into an outfit. Even the MK segment could've been good if they stuck to one or two simple pieces per model but instead they put josephine in a top, pants, boots, gloves, and wings.

I seriously believe they are sabotaging themselves. In the normal world, if you have a lingerie show and you want to sell, you would make the lingerie the main focus. But in the Sophia's world....

vs-01.thumb.jpg.dbf55a2b0a16606912ddc7283a7aaaf1.jpg7AubIAvv_o.thumb.jpg.35e3810491df0f65e6b1a1c48a8115ee.jpg

What annoys me the most is that a lot of people, including me, like that yellow set. But you can't even see it on the runway because the dress and the socks take away all the attention. This collab was a waist of money :no::no: