Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

9 hours ago, Larek said:

Cant wait to see that full Taylor opening... seems like a hot mess. She is impossibly gorgeous but I just cant understand why, out of the current roster, they chose her to open... 😓

here i think this is the final cut?  literally all the comments are bad  they saying : the worst opening on VS history... poor Taylor and the singer either help . but well  we expected this somehow. she needs to improve a lot.

1 hour ago, Freak said:

I can't get over how tragic was this look... No wonder why Yasmin didn't even post it on IG

Both of her outfits had that netting over her torso as well.. Cmon VS she has one of the better torso's in the group/

And nice eye on the socks inside sandals bit.. wow..

The downtown angels.. i like parts of it.. makes me think of the dirtier side of the 80's somehow. Other parts are like Uhhhh... (Tina Belcher impersonation)

1 hour ago, MarVS said:

here i think this is the final cut?  literally all the comments are bad  they saying : the worst opening on VS history... poor Taylor and the singer either help . but well  we expected this somehow. she needs to improve a lot.

I don’t think it’s the final edit. There’s not enough cuts to backstage / singer / audience / overhead shots for it to be the final edit. After it’s all said and done, we’ll probably see 5 seconds of Taylor’s opening.

I know it has been said multiple times but it bears repeating - Taylor has a horrible walk. At least, she looks good. Singer sounds awful too.