Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

It turns out makeup really is that powerful lol, especially since high cheek bones run in her family to be honest.

Without it

a.thumb.jpg.2f6d9035c9b4cc4e4029782f374d1ac3.jpg

Adriana last night, makeup done by someone else

b.thumb.jpg.44940b9ee7e25e403894408e64367ab7.jpg

She looks the exact same in the makeupless photo and the other photo she looks similar but more settled. The good sis had some work done for the show like half of the other angels and there’s nothing more to it. 

4 hours ago, phang.s said:

She looks the exact same in the makeupless photo and the other photo she looks similar but more settled. The good sis had some work done for the show like half of the other angels and there’s nothing more to it. 

No she does not look the same without makeup and in the photo from yesterday, than she did during the show. Her face looks like its usual and normal structure whenever VS is not touching her face.

Before the makeup

a.thumb.jpg.74643732d7e7cb205537c03ceff8564e.jpg

After the makeup

ok.thumb.jpg.db06c2e7cb2f1ad04c35b28797a21c72.jpg

If anything was "settled" she wouldn't look like that on the runway. And Adriana always had really high cheekbones, like her mother and grandmother.  They don't come out of nowhere and makeup can enhance them even more.  It was the makeup like @nhlovesadri said because her cheeks look way more normal before makeup was applied. If it were settled in the makeup less pic, then she wouldn't look like that on the runway after makeup was applied.

If they look like they usually do without makeup, as well as during non VS events, it was VS' makeup scheme for this year.

On 11/13/2018 at 3:11 PM, Freak said:

Why are they saying "When an angel finally gets her wings"? Candice has been an angel for like a loooong time. She's had plenty of wings and every single one of them were better than this garbage outfit. It's so ugly. But she looks good so thank you for posting this. 

4 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

No she does not look the same without makeup and in the photo from yesterday, than she did during the show. Her face looks like its usual and normal structure whenever VS is not touching her face.

Before the makeup

After the makeup

If anything was "settled" she wouldn't look like that on the runway. And Adriana always had really high cheekbones, like her mother and grandmother.  They don't come out of nowhere and makeup can enhance them even more.  It was the makeup like @nhlovesadri said because her cheeks look way more normal before makeup was applied. If it were settled in the makeup less pic, then she wouldn't look like that on the runway after makeup was applied.

If they look like they usually do without makeup, as well as during non VS events, it was VS' makeup scheme for this year.

Y'all be talking about cheekbones when the Asian in me wished I had noticeable cheekbones to begin with. Even my dimples aren't that obvious. You guys are truly blessed with Caucasian and Hispanic blood 😢 

5 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Before the makeup

After the makeup

She’s literally crying in that picture, how can you compare it... Her face looked like it did at the show even at her press event the day before and it wasn’t the same makeup. She got work done. You don’t have to believe it, but you’re not gonna convince me otherwise lol 

Also so when I said settled I was talking about her at that event after the show. Her face looks more settled and her face during show time looked freshly done. Elsa also made that mistake. 

1 hour ago, phang.s said:

She’s literally crying in that picture, how can you compare it... Her face looked like it did at the show even at her press event the day before and it wasn’t the same makeup. She got work done. You don’t have to believe it, but you’re not gonna convince me otherwise lol 

Also so when I said settled I was talking about her at that event after the show. Her face looks more settled and her face during show time looked freshly done. Elsa also made that mistake. 

Lol, it does not matter whether or not she is crying. Either way, whether she is smiling or crying while smiling, her face is being contorted. It was not just because she was crying

1.thumb.jpg.d2106ca49a80485c389bbae3db2d1a4a.jpga.thumb.jpg.62ef24297f60968415fd4c2d79641847.jpg

You really gonna disregard that difference? Lol. Its obvious her face looks fuller with the makeup on

And if she made the same mistake as elsa, why does she not look like elsa (who seems to be struggling to smile) when she is standing right next to her

k.thumb.png.67440fd4a14bb8a2c7ebb5bc8ebd3fde.png

Probably because she always had her face structured like the rest of her family

1.thumb.jpg.0c4bd0eee083cc51c1a6ac591b43f790.jpgIMG_0239.thumb.jpg.9735ed78ed6397d8dc1d2db42740c261.jpgIMG_0240.thumb.jpg.0a630317cac8a7721e6dbf144d69a019.jpg

^ that was in 2005. If you don't believe that her facial structure was exaggerated with makeup, you don't want to.  Especially since you claimed you didn't know how it worked anyway. How it works is, no matter if you have makeup on or not, the person should still look the same.

As I said, I can see if we were talking about someone who never had a distinct and raised cheekbones, but we aren't. Its very possible the makeup used for this season enhanced what she already had. Her face cheeks looked bigger with makeup on than it does when its off and highlighting was done alot this year.  Her face looked too slimmer without makeup as well as on today. That is not a coincidence

5 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Lol, it does not matter whether or not she is crying. Either way, whether she is smiling or crying while smiling, her face is being contorted. It was not just because she was crying

1.thumb.jpg.d2106ca49a80485c389bbae3db2d1a4a.jpga.thumb.jpg.62ef24297f60968415fd4c2d79641847.jpg

You really gonna disregard that difference? Lol. Its obvious her face looks fuller with the makeup on

And if she made the same mistake as elsa, why does she not look like elsa (who seems to be struggling to smile) when she is standing right next to her

k.thumb.png.67440fd4a14bb8a2c7ebb5bc8ebd3fde.png

Probably because she always had her face structured like the rest of her family

1.thumb.jpg.0c4bd0eee083cc51c1a6ac591b43f790.jpgIMG_0239.thumb.jpg.9735ed78ed6397d8dc1d2db42740c261.jpgIMG_0240.thumb.jpg.0a630317cac8a7721e6dbf144d69a019.jpg

^ that was in 2005. If you don't believe that her facial structure was exaggerated with makeup, you don't want to.  Especially since you claimed you didn't know how it worked anyway. How it works is, no matter if you have makeup on or not, the person should still look the same.

As I said, I can see if we were talking about someone who never had a distinct and raised cheekbones, but we aren't. Its very possible the makeup used for this season enhanced what she already had. Her face cheeks looked bigger with makeup on than it does when its off and highlighting was done alot this year.  Her face looked too slimmer without makeup as well as on today. That is not a coincidence

I didn’t read any of this. 

1 minute ago, Freak said:

LOL Grace couldn't have chosen a worst moment to post that photo. Girl has no idea how to use instagram... Anyways i don't see how that post means she's an angel... It's just.... A photo

yeah it looks like its from the vsfs after party

If Grace did get promoted, I can’t see VS not delaying that announcement given their public perception right now. “Look, another thin white girl to go along with the other ten!” :ninja: 

I love Grace and want her to be an Angel, but it would truly be the worst PR move VS could make right now. And man, they really do need to diversify their Angel line up- there are a lot of beautiful models of colour that would be better Angels than the girls they have now and it would go a long way for them. Even properly announcing Ming and Sui to the American market along with Grace would be a smart move.