Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

25BF0188-504B-4BF6-B2C2-AB807589CBD1.jpeg

A moment of silence for this account's insider that did not get a single rumor right, how can you make so many BS bets and not get a single thing right? I am cackling :rofl: 

lmao their fault for betting Candice would get big wings, she doesnt even like big wings

1 minute ago, Amy rob said:

why is Jan leaving is it cause of the bad press this week?

Because of everything lol

Singer's departure not only comes amidst recent controversy regarding the brand's resistance to inclusive model casting (and it is not clear if the news is directly related), but also amidst the backdrop of dropping stock prices of L Brands and other business struggles for your local mall's marquee lingerie chain.

On 11/7/2018 at 3:36 PM, phang.s said:

I understand makeup is powerful, but makeup alone can’t do all that sis. Even in that selfie with Isilda you can blatantly see the fresh Botox lmao. It’s not a big deal they all start doing it once they start pushing their 30s anyway. 

It turns out makeup really is that powerful lol, especially since high cheek bones run in her family to be honest.

Without it

a.thumb.jpg.2f6d9035c9b4cc4e4029782f374d1ac3.jpg

Adriana last night, makeup done by someone else

b.thumb.jpg.44940b9ee7e25e403894408e64367ab7.jpg

14 minutes ago, llekel said:

Wondering if the show being on ABC had something to do with Kelsea Ballerini performing.. She is also performing at the CMA's which is also on ABC

No, that has nothing to do with it. I don't know the full details but I have feeling it might have something to do with fact their target are those who are part of or heavily invested in Bachelor Nation (Still a #WillsForBachelor Supporter  :thumbs_up: ) Not saying that is the main reason but I am sure it is a factor.  Also heir contract with CBS probably ended, and either one or both parties most likely didn't want to re-sign.