Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I knew it! Ya'll wondering why it takes so long for you to get pics of certain models backstage and you only see them with makeup on, this is why

'She's so down-to-earth': Rebecca Judd reveals Adriana Lima is the only Victoria's Secret model to allow media to interview her without makeup on

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6379597/Adriana-Lima-allows-media-interview-without-makeup-on.html

On 11/9/2018 at 9:22 AM, diamondtw said:

Finally caught up on almost 100 pages !

Do y'all want more HQ pictures or the show/backstage or you are good with what Pretty posted already ? I can get 1 320 UHQ pictures

If you could find more HQ/UHQ that haven't been posted already please go ahead :) If possible please also post photos of lesser know models so they get some love too :p Thanks in advance :flower:

10 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

I hate that the PC brigade is going crazy over this but I’m happy for Ed to be stepped down. A freshness is needed to the VS brand ASAP. Getting rid of the likes of Ed, Monica will be beneficial to the brand.

Ed and Monica have done some bad decisions for the brand in the past years (Ed even admitted to that in the "infamous" vogue interview) but this is probably the first time in years that I want both of them to stay. Ed expressed his opinion straight forward and we sadly live in a generation full of entitled pussies who can't deal with the word "no". His age shouldn't be blamed for refusing to succumb to this PC mess (under PC standards you are agephobic haha). A new mentality is not automatically a better mentality. A new CEO will come with the high risk of VS becoming a PC brand as well. People always say they will stop following VS once Adriana is gone. I will stop following VS when it becomes PC. *Looking at you Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue*

17 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

Ed and Monica have done some bad decisions for the brand in the past years (Ed even admitted to that in the "infamous" vogue interview) but this is probably the first time in years that I want both of them to stay. Ed expressed his opinion straight forward and we sadly live in a generation full of entitled pussies who can't deal with the word "no". His age shouldn't be blamed for refusing to succumb to this PC mess (under PC standards you are agephobic haha). A new mentality is not automatically a better mentality. A new CEO will come with the high risk of VS becoming a PC brand as well. People always say they will stop following VS once Adriana is gone. I will stop following VS when it becomes PC. *Looking at you Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue*

I am not following Sports Illustrated at all, so can you tell me what exactly happened to them?

27 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

If that’s the case, then good riddance lol VS is outdated and tacky as hell and the “fantasy” image they’ve been selling hasn’t worked for last 4 years if you haven’t noticed because none of the current angels are selling. VS is absolute garbage nowadays and that’s because they are not keeping up with the times and their shit is overpriced and terrible quality. Who cares if they’ll head forward with a “PC mentality”, it’s almost 2019 and it’s time for change. They don’t necessarily have to put trans models and plus size models on the runway, but if Ed step downs because of the backlash, next year they most certainly will and even if he does stay, it’ll happen regardless so Ed can gaslight and bask in the ambiance he’ll get from the press of him “doing the right thing”.  Doesn’t matter what you want honey, but if the brand continues to follow the direction their going, they’re currently headed straight into bankruptcy (they already have actually haha). I can see the last VS show being in 2020 if they don’t change things. This is such a mess. 

I guess it’s safe to say Lily A is already out as an Angel? lol I can’t imagine Ed and co. wanting her back next year if she didn’t support him then again maybe this will mean he’ll FINALLY do us a favor and step down. He, Sophia and Monica completely shattered what reputation VS had left and Adriana’s departure sealed it. There’s gonna be some VERY dark times headed for the future of VS...

9 minutes ago, Alexis10 said:

What happened??

891622F0-722C-4C6E-AD3B-4442701D4104.jpeg

Not too sure. Just woke up went to post something and it had been taken down. :(

My email for the account is now slowly filling up with IG copyright claims from VS for the 2018 show videos. But the same person  reporting me is also saying they have copyright over audience camera footage so I don't know...

1 hour ago, VSDiaries said:

Not too sure. Just woke up went to post something and it had been taken down. :(

My email for the account is now slowly filling up with IG copyright claims from VS for the 2018 show videos. But the same person  reporting me is also saying they have copyright over audience camera footage so I don't know...

That’s so frustrating. I’ll still be keeping up with your account though. ❤️

I'm guessing it was a condition that came with the invitations? Like, if you accept, any and all footage you take will belong to VS?

Hasn’t his account been taken down numerous times before and each time he starts a new one? :idk: Pretty sure he’ll be back up and running soon :thumbs_up: 

19 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

VS is having shit tones of bad press because of that interview... No bueno.

It’s worse than the time they put Karlie in a headdress. 

What’s also bad is the fact that the show was already getting negative press before the interview was posted and later went viral. Almost all the stories leading up to showday were questioning why the show still exists and won’t change its ways. 

I’ll be genuinely shocked if this results in Ed stepping down as CMO (solely because it seems like they would have to drag him out of there kicking and screaming before he ever goes willingly), but I hope it does because as others have said, they need some new blood.