Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Just now, toodarnhot said:

I’m not going to say whether or not I personally think Ed should step down/be removed for his comments, but I will say I can definitely see it as a possibly for damage control if this continues to gain traction. 

I was thinking the same thing. Not that it is a bad idea considering he is quite old and it shows in the way he is thinking :/ He is entitled to his opinions however he is the CMO of major retail company, and keeping up with the times is crucial in order to help a company flourish.

Honestly, I said it before and it is worth repeating.

IMHo, it is how callous he came across writing his message. 

He didn’t have to be so harsh or even mention trans or plus models but he did and in poor fashion. 

He he deserves every bit of anger coming his way. 

Sorry, but being in his position, he should know better.

2 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I was thinking the same thing. Not that it is a bad idea considering he is quite old and it shows in the way he is thinking :/ He is entitled to his opinions however he is the CMO of major retail company, and keeping up with the times is crucial in order to help a company flourish.

I hate that the PC brigade is going crazy over this but I’m happy for Ed to be stepped down. A freshness is needed to the VS brand ASAP. Getting rid of the likes of Ed, Monica will be beneficial to the brand.

5 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

^ I don't think it is a bad idea to have blood in the company b/c things aren't working as well as they could :/

Agreed. They think what they once were is still working and a selling point. And they don’t realize how jaded everyone is.

Ok so from the pics and vids who are (1) the three new models that you liked, (2) three returning models who look good even from last year), (3) three that thanks but no thanks and (4) three models you missed from the last couple of years.

Liked: Yasmin, Willow and Saabah (one look but she looks GOOD)

Return: Shanina, Toni, Barbara

No thanks: Gigi, Alexina and Winnie (I actually think Kendall looks better than Gigi) (bonus: Devon)

Missed: Maria, Blanca, Leila 

3 hours ago, Dipit said:

Sorry, but being in his position, he should know better.

No need to be sorry, I agree with you on all your touch points. Especially this last sentence. 

I’m curious to see how VS will come through this. Will there be a lynch mob coming at the corporate giant? Will it be peacefully and calmly resolved? Should the CMO step down? Will he be fired? 

:pinch: (The main reaction to Ed’s words at first)

:kill: (How the SJW, and others, are reacting to the article)

:huh: (My own reaction)

5 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I’m not going to say whether or not I personally think Ed should step down/be removed for his comments, but I will say I can definitely see it as a possibility for damage control if this continues to gain traction. 

Regardless of how others may feel about his opinions, I think we can ALL agree that Ed needs to leave. Immediately. Bring in a CEO with common sense, please!

C-I0vbgXYAAzV31.jpg

8 hours ago, ceceshores said:

It could be totally coincidental but I'm thinking not.

oh boi do these blue checkmark accounts get on my nerves…and Ed Razek played right into their hands, y’all can pretty much expect to see a trans woman on the VS runway next year, and a couple plus-size models for good measure, pun intended

11 minutes ago, pamp_lusa said:

oh boi do these blue checkmark accounts get on my nerves…and Ed Razek played right into their hands, y’all can pretty much expect to see a trans woman on the VS runway next year, and a couple plus-size models for good measure, pun intended

Who is this guy? He was actively searching for people who felt victimised as per his insta.

15 minutes ago, Jaku84 said:

Who is this guy? He was actively searching for people who felt victimised as per his insta.

I don’t know who these blue checkmarks are or why they have so many followers considering how little of interest they have to say but these lunatics seem to thrive on twitter

12 hours ago, uberglasses said:

Is it wrong that I want Adriana to appear in the SavageXFenty runway? I know she and Rihanna are friends, so make it happen!

I can see this 100% happening, probably not super soon but I wouldn't be suprised if it happens in a year or so, it feels like a natural thing to happen considering they are friends and Savage seems to be the type of gig Adriana likes 

5 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

I ddont get it...  Adri got a segment for herself and then Martha opened FoF? Or Adri was part of the segment?

It seems lie Adriana got her own segment which was just her, then Martha opened FoF with Halsey performing.

On a different note, I would like to thank VS for introducing me to The Struts because I now love them :rofl: I can't even remember the last time I discovered a song/performer through VS. I just wish it had been just them + Shawn Mendes and maybe Halsey. The rest just yikes.

5 hours ago, Jaku84 said:

Ok so from the pics and vids who are (1) the three new models that you liked, (2) three returning models who look good even from last year), (3) three that thanks but no thanks and (4) three models you missed from the last couple of years.

Liked: Yasmin, Lorena & Myrthe

Return: Toni, Frida, Georgia

No thanks: Alexina, Winnie and I don't speak paris windsor

Missed: Blanca, Constance & Dilone