Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

YESSS! I was wondering what was so uncanny about this outfit lol 

1 minute ago, llekel said:

In Kelly's the chest area was uncovered and the feathers were on the sleeves. Similar concept to many from bright nights though minus the feathers along the side seam.

Originality isn't VS' forte anymore. 

The whole jeweled body overlay can be done well, but it has been a staple of the recent shows.

Could totally take an outfit from 2003 and an outfit from 2018.. and within 5 outfits see how each one borrowed parts/ideas to create a small degree of separation.. similar to that Kevin Bacon game.

9 hours ago, skrivermodel said:

Zuri is not written as a Pink Spokesmodel anymore so I don't think she did the show as one. Only Grace is one.

874756289_Sanstitre.thumb.png.a0ea424dc59fe4fbf3d4c9ce1cd7d46f.png

I'm not so surprised, however, Grace was not so present for the pink brand this year they had to put too maggie, she worked hard during this year, I know that Grace is the favorite, has everything for to be an angel .
In any case, I'm waiting to see next year if zuri really is fired.

4 hours ago, MarVS said:

Throw away Maggie and Zuri from Pink and bring Myrthe the official girl. thanks. PERIODT

THIS! Girl is perfect for Pink. But i don't know how is her english. I can't wait to see her in motion

4 minutes ago, Freak said:

Why do they have to involve the models in this? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

The models involved themselves, they’re fully allowed to have an opinion on the matter. Given Kendall’s own personal history with Caitlyn, I’m not surprised she commented. 

I do think it’ll be interesting if she’s invested enough to turn down the show next year/if VS invites her back. 

14 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

The models involved themselves, they’re fully allowed to have an opinion on the matter. Given Kendall’s own personal history with Caitlyn, I’m not surprised she commented. 

I didn't mean that. When a designer or someone that works in the industry says something controversial like this case (same with Karl Lagerfeld) people start asking the models to tell their opinions, to do something, to stop working with the brand or the person. And if they don't say nothing they call them "weak" or start making assumptions. 

It's great that Kendall, Karlie and Lily have post that. But i just don't understand why others models should speak about it when they have nothing to do with that. 

Anyways, i read this a few minutes ago and i wanted to share it. I like her message a lot and that she's being positive about this. If VS already started working with a plus size model, that means something is slowly changing. 

Is it just me or does Adriana not like Monica and Sophia. We've seen many cute interaction Adriana's had with Ed over the years, but never those two. She seems to actually dislike Sophia in particular....that snippet of Sophia fawning over Adriana's daughter, looks like Adriana doesn't even want to acknowledge her.