Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 hours ago, Elite13 said:

I hope they don't include the footage of Behati almost tripping in the finished edit. If so, she should just peace out and let them embarrass other girls for views. 😂

Knowing how they’re so starved for drama and attention, they will probably air it. 

3 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Is anyone surprised, though? No way she'd work for someone who is in direct competition with her brand.

I know she would never do VS again but the fact she shaded them [again] is quite funny. And chances are they are gonna to officially blacklist her although she kinda blacklisted them first :p 

15 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I know she would never do VS again but the fact she shaded them [again] is quite funny. And chances are they are gonna to officially blacklist her although she kinda blacklisted them first :p 

Haha, I doubt they've been on good terms since 2015. Must've stung that she quit the show weeks before all because of Kendull. (Supposedly, of course.)

I combined all the "Body Talk" videos I was able to find and included the full song (instead of clips of it like the annoying one previously posted :ninja:). Yes I know I missed a few videos bc I wasn't able to find all of them and some of the models posted their videos on IG after I created the one below.

Here is are the models in the video: Sara, Josephine, Martha, Taylor, Jasmine, Romee, Lais, Devon, Alannah W., Alanna A., Josie, Leomie, Maggie, Yasmin, Cindy, Maia, Sofie, Nadine, Alexina, Lameka, Gizele,  Lorena, Grace B., Isilda, Megan, Melie, Sadie, Mayowa, Willow

17 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I combined all the "Body Talk" videos I was able to find and included the full song (instead of clips of it like the annoying one previously posted :ninja:). Yes I know I missed a few videos bc I wasn't able to find all of them and some of the models posted their videos on IG after I created the one below.

Here is are the models in the video: Sara, Josephine, Martha, Taylor, Jasmine, Romee, Lais, Devon, Alannah W., Alanna A., Josie, Leomie, Maggie, Yasmin, Cindy, Maia, Sofie, Nadine, Alexina, Lameka, Gizele,  Lorena, Grace B., Isilda, Megan, Melie, Sadie, Mayowa, Willow

THIS IS AMAZING! Thanks a lot PINK