Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 hours ago, nartneit said:

Where did she say that? I’m so mad they covered up Candice. 

Sofia responded on instagram in a comment section to someone that Candice chose that outfit for herself, she had almost any pick from Golden Girls and she wanted that one. 

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Man, I can't believe VS models are actually in to that sort of thing. This was like popular earlier on in the year. Now it's just meh. Y'all are so sloooooow to catch on :rofl: 

it was probably the interviewer who asked them to do it XD

2 hours ago, skrivermodel said:

Zuri is not written as a Pink Spokesmodel anymore so I don't think she did the show as one. Only Grace is one.

874756289_Sanstitre.thumb.png.a0ea424dc59fe4fbf3d4c9ce1cd7d46f.png

Poor Zuri. I guess between her and Rachel, VS are making it clear that Pink is no longer a step to Angel (although Grace will probably be made an angel and Maggie will go Pink then angel).

I thought the wings in that segment were somewhat unique. It always amazes me what new shapes they come up with using various feathers.. Alessandras yellow wings from "The Road Ahead" for example.

As for the t-shirt... Candice has worn a lot of different outfits in the show. Many skimpy as heck.. but girl works it. She now gets to wear a t-shirt. Her what to wear on the runway list is getting checked off more and more each year. Possibly even excited for getting to wear a unique outfit. One of the things said about the show in previous years are recycled concepts and whatever.. well.. we have not seen many t-shirts. I do hope that trend ends this year however. 

4 minutes ago, Elite13 said:

I hope they don't include the footage of Behati almost tripping in the finished edit. If so, she should just peace out and let them embarrass other girls for views. 😂

I agree.. it wasnt a moment that ended with Gizele helping her up. This was a moment of VS poor planning and someone not paying enough attention. Her near fall looked painful more than embarrassing if you look at her profile as it is taking place.

I also do not understand the wardrobe choice for the singers, or what they were even doing at that part of the runway. Being the first segment, and the last minute add to the singers list (i think she was the last one added to the webpage - or was that someone else) I think it was a last minute effort to add something that turned out not good. Give me a re-mix in the opening with a good beat to build energy.

VS has had choir type singers before and very well done. This will only be compared to those and will somewhat pale. Hoping final edit will save it some.

On 11/10/2018 at 2:41 PM, tippi12 said:

If it’s not painfully obvious to you what was so bad about what Ed said, then I’m positive that I won’t be able to change your mind and therefore will not waste my breath trying to. 

Anyway, Ed’s “apology” is not going over well. At all. Really hopeful that this does not impact the ratings of Adriana’s last show, but I genuinely believe this outrage will not just stay on social media. They now have an issue that far exceeds the fact that people don’t watch live tv anymore.

God forbid that he insists on hiring women, who are actually women, to represent the brand. When talking about that VS sells a fantasy, he gives a great point to strenghten his reluctance to hire trans because there's barely anyone who would think of the ideal fantasy woman to be trans or fat. Not everything is intolerance just because you're not included. That's a lesson that trans people have to learn. In the meantime, their self-proclaimed movement of love and acceptance is nothing more than a cringeworthy series of "Special treatment"-rants. It's hard to take them seriously when they do such disservice to their own community.