Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

One thing Im loving about this show is the love and good energy between the girls. The adriana posts, the Elsa congratulations... I don't know if its 100% true or a PR strategy but its nice to read, something kinder and nicer for this year.

I didnt know Tay was such a huge behati fan!

14 minutes ago, MARSHADA1 said:

Zuri did not have a second outfit, sophia and monica apparently did not consider it necessary to give it to her as it's her third show as spokesmodel pink, poor girl, grace opened a third time segment pink, I always said that she will still be doing a few years in Pink, but then I'm not even sure her contract will continue again next year,  wait to see, I still leave one year to zuri to see if things will evolve in the right direction for her in vs and vs pink

Zuri is not written as a Pink Spokesmodel anymore so I don't think she did the show as one. Only Grace is one.

874756289_Sanstitre.thumb.png.a0ea424dc59fe4fbf3d4c9ce1cd7d46f.png

9 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Everyone on Twitter is going crazy for them because of their “normal” bodies lol. They all look beautiful and their bodies remind me of the Golden Era of VS where we saw more curvier women :wub6yh2cm:  but Zuri and Grace is a reach tho, I think they’re fairly thin. 

IMO all this people that are happy with the "normal" bodies have no idea about VS, they think that all the models are anorexic and don't even bother to see the show to see what kind of models VS use. 

Sofie Rovestine has a great body too but she's not popular so no one is talking about it. They are only talking about her kiss to Shawn. 

rs_634x1024-181108182827-634-Sofie-Rovenstine-2018-victorias-secret-fashion-show-runway.thumb.jpg.a3c295f46894129e2fdc62bcc8ef67a5.jpg

And i have seen NO ONE out of here talking about Solange Van Door, a plus size model, working for Pink. Wich is a big deal. 

3 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

i'm the only one but i looooove Candice's look from Golden Angels..at first when i saw the video i didn't like it but i changed my mind when i saw the pics

At first I was like wtf but the more I look at it the more I love it. She wore it well and owned it, I also think the wings made the outfit better.

4 minutes ago, jubs2512 said:

Lol they are doing the Count On Me challenge from TikTok app. It was pretty popular in Korea and China 

Man, I can't believe VS models are actually in to that sort of thing. This was like popular earlier on in the year. Now it's just meh. Y'all are so sloooooow to catch on :rofl: 

1 hour ago, Freak said:

IMO all this people that are happy with the "normal" bodies have no idea about VS, they think that all the models are anorexic and don't even bother to see the show to see what kind of models VS use. 

Sofie Rovestine has a great body too but she's not popular so no one is talking about it. They are only talking about her kiss to Shawn. 

rs_634x1024-181108182827-634-Sofie-Rovenstine-2018-victorias-secret-fashion-show-runway.thumb.jpg.a3c295f46894129e2fdc62bcc8ef67a5.jpg

And i have seen NO ONE out of here talking about Solange Van Door, a plus size model, working for Pink. Wich is a big deal. 

She IS nice. Folks should talk about her!