Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

To bring some positivity into this thread, here is a question for you all to answer...

So far, what did you like about this year's show? :)

The Glam Royale segment, even if there were none of my favourites and the Celestial and MK ones too, they were surprising. The others are very meh. And I especially loved Dylan Sprouse in awe as Barbara was walking :rofl: that was the highlight. 

Unpopular opinion: all three models with the parachutes weren’t as good looking with it as Romee was last year with hers. 

4 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

This is what we should’ve gotten from the Flights of Fancy segment....instead we got cheap arts and crafts wings that made a lot of the girls look like moths :ninja:

CE8504E5-CE1A-4ED0-A936-0A4471D9CF20.jpeg C95AF725-F78B-4222-AC6D-49E43BC65F7C.jpeg 2A6B178B-6684-4D09-BC79-AD178A6216C2.jpeg 051465C5-78F5-4A14-972D-55C1A61C0A3E.jpeg 64F902D3-A5F5-4CCF-A941-4C44B53F622E.jpeg

OMG THE LAST TWO AND THE HOOD I WOULD HAVE SO LOVED THESE! 

What I really liked about this show was the overall energy. It seemed so genuinely happy and gratefull from all of the girls. The casting was great and the music was really nice (except for the Leela gurl). I'm excited to see the result.

Btw, these are my favourite outfits.

1059370144.png 1059370350.png 1059371260.png 1059371352.png 1059371660.png Y61mXSkh_t.jpg 1059370454.png 1059371226.png

8 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

To bring some positivity into this thread, here is a question for you all to answer...

So far, what did you like about this year's show? :)

- The hair and makeup was eveything I could hope for! They all looked so beautiful, it's unreal. I wouldn't mind a more extra makeup style (a la 2008 Charlotte Tilbury), but I get it that it wouldn't please most of the people.

- They didn't looked like carrots, the spray tan was ok.

- All the Adriana Lima segment. The fact that she got her little segment and closed the show.

- More body positivity, Barbara was a dream. 

- Although some of the pieces were extremely bad, most of all were pretty cool and we got some serious gems. Even The MK colection had some promissing stuff, some of the patterns were cute.

- Elsa deserved the FB and she got to close the segment she was in with it. The bra itself complemented her looks very well and the overall outfit was on point (maybe fluffly wings would do it justice, but still)

- They all looked incredible, but extra points go to Romee (she really shines in the VSFS, way more than in the pics), Taylor (beauty queen), Candice (still the HBIC, specially now), Lais.

- Sara got pretty outfits! I couldn't believe it when I saw it

- Non- angels: Frida, Georgia (I can't believe they rejected her so many times for the show, she looks like she was made to walk in it), Kendall (I hate to admit), Shanina and Maggie, with her walk

- Pink wasn't as bad as it used to be (i really digged Josie's mini shorts)

- Also the shoes and boots were some of my favorites from the latest years

23 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

i'm the only one but i looooove Candice's look from Golden Angels..at first when i saw the video i didn't like it but i changed my mind when i saw the pics

I think maybe it is because she sold it so well. Girl could wear a garbage bag and make me want to buy it!

14 hours ago, unali said:

Sofia said that Candice picked out that t-shirt outfit herself, but others are not believing her and accusing her of lying to save her face. 

What do you think did Candice really choose the outfit or they gave it to her without asking for her opinion. 

Where did she say that? I’m so mad they covered up Candice. 

I have a hard time believing Candice picked out that boring ugly tshirt herself. I think they gave it to her because who the hell would want to wear a tshirt when youre in the VSFS? I think she looked stupid in that outfit. As long as Barbara or Lorena didn't get shitty outf.....oh wait, they did....

Barbara has one ok look, then the black look that wasn't bad but not for the VSFS. She looked like she was jogging on some riverfront trail. Her and Lo's Golden costumes....eh they were ok but their outfits would've looked less boring if they had wings. Both of them should've been in Glam Royale and Alexina and Gigi should've been demoted to ugly outfits bc Alexina and Gigi got great outfits. I would've switched that around. 

Elsa and Romee stood out for me so much!!! So shiny and beautiful. Adriana is still not pretty to me, I don't think she ever will be. But I am proud of all her VS accomplishments and she deserved that segment for sure. She is the Queen of VS even if I don't like her. 

I thought having capes AND wings a la Behati and some Glam Royale girls was stupid. Just pick, do you want the outfit to have a cape or do you want the outfit to have wings? They don't need both. and the parachute wings need to never come back, those are so awful. 

The struts seem fun. not heavy enough for my taste, but they look like good performers. that shawn kid is cute. bebe rexha who? rita ora reminds me of the trashy part of the 90s....leela who?

I believe Sophia, Candice have the worst taste ever. Also, it's not like she can actually be like "yes, I want that outfit, not this one, and add some wings" she may say "can we change this one a bit" or reject one for whatever reason but she can't go "I don't like this, it's a mess" without being labeled as hard to work with. But I hated the first time I saw it and now I like it, she sold me that thing on the runway.:rofl:

11 hours ago, DonSimon said:

It make me feel a little bit nostalgic whenever Barbara brings up her walk 6 years ago. It comes off to me as how she really wanted to be in the show again. I loved her walk and her pose t, it was clear that the woman was prepared for this haha. she just knows it. 

WE NEED YASMIN WIJNALDUM TO BE A VS STAPLE. It's time to remove Barbara F, Cindy Bruna, Devon Windsor 

Kelsey has great potential to become a PINK spokesperson. Promote GE and hand out my girl the PINK Spokesperson contract.  I also hope Lorena begins to work for them alongside Kelly, Robin, and others. 

YES to everythign you said about Barbara. She knows she's hot and I love that confidence. 

Yasmin does definitely need to stick around. I still think of a horse when I look at her face, but she is pretty with a great walk, great attitude, and I am really digging her! I very much dislike Barbara F and Devon, VS please get rid of them and let Yasmin replace them. Cindy Bruna seems like a sweetie and I like her on the runway so I don't mind if she stays. 

Kelsey is cute and I wouldn't mind if she worked for PINK but I actually really like Maggie and Zuri being the spokesmodels and want them to stick around. 

Lorena should work with them tomorrow, like VS should call her up and get her into a shoot she is SO pretty. Her walk didn't look good though. 

I agree with so much of your post! I don't like Kelly or Robin (that face...😬) but I would love to see Yasmin , Lorena, and Kelsey work more for VS.  And Barbara to be an Angel! lol

Did Zuri not get a second outfit? I thought it was confirmed she had a mainline look. Did I just not look hard enough? Thanks in advance if anyone answers. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

YES to everythign you said about Barbara. She knows she's hot and I love that confidence. 

Yasmin does definitely need to stick around. I still think of a horse when I look at her face, but she is pretty with a great walk, great attitude, and I am really digging her! I very much dislike Barbara F and Devon, VS please get rid of them and let Yasmin replace them. Cindy Bruna seems like a sweetie and I like her on the runway so I don't mind if she stays. 

Kelsey is cute and I wouldn't mind if she worked for PINK but I actually really like Maggie and Zuri being the spokesmodels and want them to stick around. 

Lorena should work with them tomorrow, like VS should call her up and get her into a shoot she is SO pretty. Her walk didn't look good though. 

I agree with so much of your post! I don't like Kelly or Robin (that face...😬) but I would love to see Yasmin , Lorena, and Kelsey work more for VS.  And Barbara to be an Angel! lol

Did Zuri not get a second outfit? I thought it was confirmed she had a mainline look. Did I just not look hard enough? Thanks in advance if anyone answers. 

Zuri did not have a second outfit, sophia and monica apparently did not consider it necessary to give it to her as it's her third show as spokesmodel pink, poor girl, grace opened a third time segment pink, I always said that she will still be doing a few years in Pink, but then I'm not even sure her contract will continue again next year,  wait to see, I still leave one year to zuri to see if things will evolve in the right direction for her in vs and vs pink