Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

It make me feel a little bit nostalgic whenever Barbara brings up her walk 6 years ago. It comes off to me as how she really wanted to be in the show again. I loved her walk and her pose t, it was clear that the woman was prepared for this haha. she just knows it. 

WE NEED YASMIN WIJNALDUM TO BE A VS STAPLE. It's time to remove Barbara F, Cindy Bruna, Devon Windsor and a couple of VS veterans who have walked many times. We need new girls who'll replace their position as the veteran and I want it to be Yasmin! 

I can see it. Kelsey has great potential to become a PINK spokesperson. she's already hanging out with some Angels. Promote GE and hand out my girl the PINK Spokesperson contract. She can talk too and she's quite the fun girl. I also hope Lorena begins to work for them alongside Kelly, Robin, and others. 

3 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

To bring some positivity into this thread, here is a question for you all to answer...

So far, what did you like about this year's show? :)

how VS is heeding to South East Asia representation through the inclusion of the first Filipina ever in Kelsey. Although she's just only one from those categorized countries. I'm still glad VS continues to push for more diverse women in the casting of the models who'll walk for the show. that was a score for me. 

it's still difficult to point out anything else cause I'll probably want to see the whole show first. I love some  of the outfits though and the fact Elsa got the FB. 

10 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

To bring some positivity into this thread, here is a question for you all to answer...

So far, what did you like about this year's show? :)

definitely the promising lineup, a lot of beautiful newbies that made me have hope for the future of VS (Duckie, Mélie, Lorena, Kelsey, Sofie, Willow etc) and my faves finally having their comeback after years of being rejected (Barbara P, Toni, Shanina). Also, I’m so glad they stopped convering all the girls with unnecessary crap covering their legs, chest or torso, there was more of a focus on lingerie (with the exception of MK X VS) and we saw A LOT of skin than usual this year which made me happy. I’m also very happy both Lais AND Jasmine finally got to open segments, Elsa got to close with her FB and the well-deserved Adriana farewell tribute :’) I hope next year we have more segments again and Angels can finally go back to wearing 3 outfits.

3 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

It make me feel a little bit nostalgic whenever Barbara brings up her walk 6 years ago. It comes off to me as how she really wanted to be in the show again. I loved her walk and her pose t, it was clear that the woman was prepared for this haha. she just knows it. 

WE NEED YASMIN WIJNALDUM TO BE A VS STAPLE. It's time to remove Barbara F, Cindy Bruna, Devon Windsor and a couple of Angel veterans who have walked many times. We need new girls who'll replace their position as the veteran and I want it to be Yasmin! 

I can see it. Kelsey has great potential to become a PINK spokesperson. she's already hanging out with some Angels. Promote GE and hand out my girl the PINK Spokesperson contract. She can talk too and she's quite the fun girl. I also hope Lorena begins to work for them alongside Kelly, Robin, and others.

I was watching a few recent videos of Palvin and she has matured a lot (but still look as youthful as ever) since she first appeared in VS 5 years ago. I think she is more Angel-ready now than she was before but her age might be a slight factor that prevents this from becoming true.

I think Yasmin definitely has potential to be a VS regular. Perhaps in a year or 2 she would have Angel potential. Lorena has a lot of Angel potential but I would give her a year or two to grow more within the brand. I never understood Barbara F and Devon's appeal so I would be ok if they get dumped. Something tells me they will be sticking around for another year or 2.

I love Kelsey, and they seem to really like her, so I hope she sticks around for awhile.

I liked the Struts. 

Yay BP

I liked many of the new girls.

Jo's outfit (probably one of my favorite wings of all time)

The wings in the section Candice opened.

Candice and Behati putting on a runway tutorial.. those two know how to own the VSFS runway. 

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

I never understood Barbara F and Devon's appeal so I would be ok if they get dumped. Something tells me they will be sticking around for another year or 2.

Candice started as a fit model right ? 

I like that they are showing these ladies some love for being human pin cushions. 

1. They know the outfits will look great on them

2. They are easy to work with (two girls that are not wild cards)

3. Not copies of any other model in the line-up

I like "regulars" in the show... idea line up would be angels + 10 regulars +15 who have walked maybe 2x then 10 newbies

Their time is quickly coming to an end and for that I am sad but i would rather have a smaller line-up.. Regulars who were some of my favs...  Izabel, Constance, Maryna, Bregje, Isabeli, Julia (not everyones cup of tea, but girl always came through and body was on point)

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

I do wonder what do her fellow models think of her? :idk: I really want to continue liking Alexina  so I hope she stops with the extra-ness & thirst!!! :thumbs_up:

Gigi did this weird pop at the end of her Tartan walk as well. Not as extra as Alexina though.  (I do not know the section name)

29 minutes ago, llekel said:

Candice started as a fit model right ? 

I like that they are showing these ladies some love for being human pin cushions. 

1. They know the outfits will look great on them

2. They are easy to work with (two girls that are not wild cards)

3. Not copies of any other model in the line-up

Devon has become quite a wildcard recently :p They both have amazing bodies. I am just not that into their faces. Devon is pretty but also very average-looking. A dime a dozen. As for Barbara...i prefer if I didn't have to ban myself :nicole:

14 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

I think it is Glam Royale. TBH I think most of the section names are BS and totally fudged :laugh:

I'm still laughing about the fact that we had a performer singing about self-acceptance on a runway, and another literally singing I'm a Mess on a segment that's nothing but a literal mess. 

I can see Devon, Cindy (I love her and I hope she stays longer) and Barbara F leaving after this year or next year’s show. We already have other new fit models and seeing how Maria didn’t even walk this year, I can see them not being invited to call backs. The regulars or “Sophia’s faves” are slowly declining in favor of new girls and I’m perfectly fine with it. We need to seen some new faces anyway. 

38 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Devon has become quite a wildcard recently :p They both have amazing bodies. I am just not that into their faces. Devon is pretty but also very average-looking. A dime a dozen. As for Barbara...i prefer if I didn't have to ban myself :nicole:

LOL - BF is not for everyone but she won me over during calendar girls (maybe they should always put her in a giant hat?

I agree about Devon. She looks like what an east coaster would assume a California surfer girl would look like. I'm rarely disappointed with them, their walk or their runway antics. Unlike a certain Asian model that shall remain nameless that is continuing to do the  whole hands over chest thank you bit and a certain redhead.

4 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I can see Devon, Cindy (I love her and I hope she stays longer) and Barbara F leaving after this year or next year’s show. We already have other new fit models and seeing how Maria didn’t even walk this year, I can see them not being invited to call backs. The regulars or “Sophia’s faves” are slowly declining in favor of new girls and I’m perfectly fine with it. We need to seen some new faces anyway. 

I agree.

Was happy when Lily and Joan left as I was never a fan of either. However when watching past shows.. I saw their value and was like.. ahh..

Just now, llekel said:

I agree.

Was happy when Lily and Joan left as I was never a fan of either. However when watching past shows.. I saw their value and was like.. ahh..

Exactly. Lily was only good in the 2010 show and since then, she just lost her magic and became a bore with the best outfits lol Joan was fierce as hell but Yasmin or Mayowa can easily replace her.