Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Looking at all the videos now.....the performances were AWFUL this year. What an absolutely disaster. Leela James was waaaay too extra, looked like a drag queen and picked the worst song to open with...zero energy and awful show opener. Kelsea and The Chainsmokers had NO energy and rhythm and looked completely lost on the stage/runway (the whole audience was dying of boredom when they performed in Golden Girls), Halsey CANNOT sing live for shit she sounds like a dying goat, Bebe Rexha was okay but still..who is she? and Rita Ora is such an annoying camera whore, sis nobody even knew you were a singer up until a few days ago, go somewhere you Rihanna wannabe. They should’ve just kept Shawn Mendes and The Struts, they were the only good performances in the whole show especially the Struts.

10 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Looking at all the videos now.....the performances were AWFUL this year. What an absolutely disaster. Leela James was waaaay too extra, looked like a drag queen and picked the worst song to open with...zero energy and awful show opener. Kelsea and The Chainsmokers had NO energy and rhythm and looked completely lost on the stage/runway (the whole audience was dying of boredom when they performed in Golden Girls), Halsey CANNOT sing live for shit she sounds like a dying goat, Bebe Rexha was okay but still..who is she? and Rita Ora is such an annoying camera whore, sis nobody even knew you were a singer up until a few days ago, go somewhere you Rihanna wannabe. They should’ve just kept Shawn Mendes and The Struts, they were the only good performances in the whole show especially the Struts.

The Struts should've been in the opening segment, their energy was amazing, and I think that could've helped Taylor a little with her confidence. 

Just now, GlitterAndWings said:

The Struts should've been in the opening segment, their energy was amazing, and I think that could've helped Taylor a little with her confidence. 

Absolutely! Couldn’t agree more. Celestial Angels should’ve been the opening segment and Taylor’s opening I don’t blame on her walk at all, it was just the pace of that awful song that slowed her down. The song is empowering but not a runway song at all. I really hope they end up editing the order when it airs (even tho I still wanna see Adri close the whole show :/ )

1 hour ago, Cute said:

This has probably been posted but I'm screaming. I use to like Alexina so much but the more she works with VS, the more cringey she is to me.

These are the kinds of moves that I would pull out at my 4th grade school musical omg 😂 

2 hours ago, Cute said:

This has probably been posted but I'm screaming. I use to like Alexina so much but the more she works with VS, the more cringey she is to me.

Omfg what the hell is she doinggg

but that’s good because VS usually doesn’t keep models that are this stupid on the runway. 

1 hour ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Omg I was wondering why she was the only model who didn’t post or take as many pictures backstage with the other girls, meanwhile I thought it was just because she hated her outfit :( I’m so glad she made it out safely and she looked absolutely stunning this year (even with that ugly clown outfit on...once again, FUCK YOU Mary K and fuck your heinous ass style of fashion) So proud of my baby :wub6yh2cm:

Thank goodess she is ok!!! :yes:

To cover those beautiful legs with pants, let alone fugly ones, is a CRIME!!! :ermm:  For that reason VS should automatically cast her for next year's show and give her 2 outfits :D

13 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Thank goodess she is ok!!! :yes:

To cover those beautiful legs with pants, let alone fugly ones, is a CRIME!!! :ermm:  For that reason VS should automatically cast her for next year's show and give her 2 outfits :D

They really should! I want to see her in all white with white wings :wub6yh2cm: the contrast with her rich chocolate skintone would be AMAZING, Alex Wek vibes circa 2001 :woot:

AAAD6EF2-AD03-46DF-B8C2-D9725BB3E9C1.jpeg

2 hours ago, flush said:

I HATE THAT DUCKIE HAS ONE OF THE BEST SKINS OUT OF ALL THE REST BUT SHE GETS COVERED UP. that's another fuck you to ever who decided that. I was wondering why she posted so late but having to know this is sad. I'm so happy she still came through. praise the lord! 

3 hours ago, Cute said:

yikes.....what was that Alexina. I think she realized what she had done turning away so quickly lmaooo it could've looked great if she did it with more poise and graceful or slowly. editing team to the rescue