Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, PinkCouture said:

I think Behati and VS might have renegotiated and they are letting her stay. Perhaps all she has to do is be in major campaigns like Holiday  and walk the show. If that's the case she will probably stay for another year or 2 max.

I used to really like Alexina but now I find her annoying and extra AF :ninja: She is also coming off as thirsty and desperate :/

I think so too! She looked like she really missed being part of the show. She’s staying unless she gets pregnant again. 

Ed's comments about plus size and trans women caused major drama. Wherever you go twitter, news sites, insta etc most people are trashing him and VS, some are defending etc.

The comment section on Victoria Secret instagram turned into a battlefield, some heavy conversation is happening there.  

Can anyone tell Robin to go fuck himself? I really think that she is already being annoying. I support the inclusion of girls of larger sizes to the industry but I do not think that for VS something good can come rushing things. In spite of all the movements that exist today, we still need a lot to even think about an idea like including large sizes to VS. The thought that tomorrow they will hire 5 XXL girls as angels, is ridiculous.

11 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Can anyone tell Robin to go fuck himself? I really think that she is already being annoying. I support the inclusion of girls of larger sizes to the industry but I do not think that for VS something good can come rushing things. In spite of all the movements that exist today, we still need a lot to even think about an idea like including large sizes to VS. The thought that tomorrow they will hire 5 XXL girls as angels, is ridiculous.

🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

It's high time for Ed Razek to step down, this would be a good time to do that. He sort of reminds me of Hugh Hefner with his playboy bunnies, the optics are not good and he's obviously a bit behind the times. Not that I think VS should include trans and chubby women but it wouldn't be such a bad idea to objectify women just a tiny bit less imo

3 minutes ago, Volupté said:

I have a question, is VS more affordable in the US? Because in France this is very expensive.. 

Depends on what brands your comparing it too! I live in Canada, it’s probably in the middle range of affordability. It’s a bit more expensive than say Lasenza or Aerie, but not by much tbh.

2 hours ago, unali said:

Damn Romee got 1.1 million likes on VS insta!

I can totally remember a few months ago one of her photos was the first time VS got 1 million likes. And now is the second woww (although the comments are not positive, most of the are critics of her body and the brand) 

4 minutes ago, shver said:

Depends on what brands your comparing it too! I live in Canada, it’s probably in the middle range of affordability. It’s a bit more expensive than say Lasenza or Aerie, but not by much tbh.

It's more expensive than passionata and little less than Aubade. Depends on the bra but some of them are at 70 euros at VS. Aubade are at 90 euros and Passionata at almost 50 euros.