Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

9C44C118-7974-4FEF-91B1-FB9BB6D5356E.jpeg

What is going on with her skin? I am not trying to be mean bc I like her being in the VSFS but I am very curious....She looks like a 40 year old chainsmoker (and I'm a chainsmoker and have seen my skin look like this before when I've been at 2 packs a day....once I took a big break from smoking so much, my skin got better....but for that period where I smoked super heavily, I looked like this (I'm 29).

She looks great on the runway and from far away, but I wonder what's causing her skin to look like this?

3 minutes ago, bump said:

What is going on with her skin? I am not trying to be mean bc I like her being in the VSFS but I am very curious....She looks like a 40 year old chainsmoker (and I'm a chainsmoker and have seen my skin look like this before when I've been at 2 packs a day....once I took a big break from smoking so much, my skin got better....but for that period where I smoked super heavily, I looked like this (I'm 29).

She looks great on the runway and from far away, but I wonder what's causing her skin to look like this?

She has always had skin issues and time by time her acne appears again so...

What drives me crazy about the VSFS show are the clashing colors in the outfits, sometimes like four or five together. It's like a kindergartener picked out the color combinations. Limit it to just two colors, please. If they desperately need a third color, make it white or black. Sara's outfit is one of the better ones in Glam Royal because it was limited to just two colors, whereas some of the other outfits were fugly.

3 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

What drives me crazy about the VSFS show are the clashing colors in the outfits, sometimes like four or five together. It's like a kindergartener picked out the color combinations. Limit it to just two colors, please. If they desperately need a third color, make it white or black. Sara's outfit is one of the better ones in Glam Royal because it was limited to just two colors, whereas some of the other outfits were fugly.

Refer to my comments here :D

1 minute ago, uberglasses said:

Now without Adriana, the angels that have been around the longest are Behati and Candice from 2007. From the other models, it's Liu, right? She was there from 2009. I can't think of anyone else that's been there longer.

I think Barbara F. came into the scene the same time as Liu. Maybe Devon & Kelly too.

3 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

Now without Adriana, the angels that have been around the longest are Behati and Candice from 2007. From the other models, it's Liu, right? She was there from 2009. I can't think of anyone else that's been there longer.

Another one from 2009 is Lily A. Lais since 2010, Toni, Sue He & Elsa since 2011,.

43 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

Shanina, Elsa started in 2011, Lais in 2010

1 hour ago, bump said:

She’s always had really terrible skin, she’s been getting laser treatments to help with acne and acne scarring since she was like 16. And she still seemingly goes through ups and downs of it looking really horrible and then not that bad.