Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

13 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

So that was Willow's ONLY outfit? ...

Toni looks hot though :chicken: 

Yes both only got one outfit :/ With Willow I kinda get it bc she is a newbie but Toni!? They should have given her 2 and Winnie only one---although I would have preferred if they gave Winnie none ;)

oh, and the MK segment is the worst I've ever seen!!! There are dresses and gloves and pants....and Gigi and all the girls with the ugly ass parachute wings just blend into the "wings"...someone on here said they looked like floating heads and they do. Who allowed this to be shown? How did this Mary lady even become a designer??? Jasmine was the only one who got a good outfit, she is lucky. Every single other outfit in the MK collection were gross. The Balmain collaboration was awesome.....this collaboration? NOOOO

12 hours ago, shver said:

Not gonna lie I agree with Ed I don’t want to see plus sized models on the VSFS. I feel like trans models is an entire different issue however ??!?

What is considered "Plus-Size" in the modeling industry isn't really plus size. Most of these models are average size and are overall fit :) So many Trans-Women are hotter than actual women...or  at least hotter than some of the models who walked the show this year :nicole: 

Just now, bump said:

oh, and the MK segment is the worst I've ever seen!!! There are dresses and gloves and pants....and Gigi and all the girls with the ugly ass parachute wings just blend into the "wings"...someone on here said they looked like floating heads and they do. Who allowed this to be shown? How did this Mary lady even become a designer??? Jasmine was the only one who got a good outfit, she is lucky. Every single other outfit in the MK collection were gross. The Balmain collaboration was awesome.....this collaboration? NOOOO

Not a real fan of the Balmain one either, but anyway it wasn't even near the level of trash this one was... With all due respect to the artisans who I'm sure did their best to "build" the looks and wings, it's the designers that really have to think about a career change.

Just now, nhlovesadri said:

Not a real fan of the Balmain one either, but anyway it wasn't even near the level of trash this one was... With all due respect to the artisans who I'm sure did their best to "build" the looks and wings, it's the designers that really have to think about a career change.

I agree. The artisans made beautiful wings that would've looked cool if the girls hadn't been so covered up. There was too much clothing on the models and I couldn't tell the difference between the gloves, pants, and wings. those designers definitely are in the wrong profession, maybe they could design sleeping bags since they like to cover everyone up. 

10 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Yes both only got one outfit :/ With Willow I kinda get it bc she is a newbie but Toni!? They should have given her 2 and Winnie only one---although I would have preferred if they gave Winnie none ;)

Oh, it was Toni's only one too? She definitely should have gotten 2 :chicken: 

4 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Ed apologized :unsure:

He only apologized bc of the backlash and bc the PR Team asked him to. Not saying I am agree or disagree with his original statement but I think it is time for Ed to retire. His mindset isn't with the times and his perspective is often very old school. I also think like most old folks he is not very flexible with his thinking and opinions.

16 minutes ago, ModelManJ said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Candice asked for that t-shirt outfit, bc it’s all she seems to post on ig 

It seems like the fans dislike the outfit more than Candice :p She seems to be ok with what she got and she could have very well picked that outfit :)  I am sure for the models who got to select their outfits there was a process and there were criteria. It is not as black & white as some might think. For example they probably don't want all the models with dibs picking outfits from the same segments bc they want to spread out who walks in each segment and in addition to who open & closes. 

I think Behati and VS might have renegotiated and they are letting her stay. Perhaps all she has to do is be in major campaigns like Holiday  and walk the show. If that's the case she will probably stay for another year or 2 max.

I used to really like Alexina but now I find her annoying and extra AF :ninja: She is also coming off as thirsty and desperate :/

Why does VS cover the girls up so much??? These looks are awful, why the hell would the model even work out for the VSFS??? I wouldn't do the show again if I was given this crap to wear.

1059370362.png Candice looks like she's wearing her son's bib, but thankfully she washed off the Spagehtti O's that he dribbled on it...

1059370346.pngA tshirt promoting another model?? Fuck you VS. That poor girl doesn't deserve this. 

1059370408.png1059371236.png1059371406.png1059397752.png1059371678.png1059371676.pngLameka is fully covered!!!! WHY??? I don't even care for her and this is wrong, so wrong. 6xfQVI5p_o.jpg