Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

9 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I like how barren this thread has become now that all the photos are out. We'll probably just have for the show to air on Dec 2 before the crowd starts pouring in again, and then it's bye bye BZ for a month or two before I hop on the megathread for VSFS 2019 :rofl: 

If there will be a VSFS 2019 :ninja: .... jk jk lmaooo

Does anyone have that video on Winnie Harlow at the after party pink carpet that was on the VS instagram? They deleted the story before the 24 hour mark and I didn't save it :(

she was being extra af and I was living for it so I hope someone saved it

Yay! I finally caught up after 150 pages. I know I don’t have to go through all of it but the photos are interesting and you guys are entertaining. Here are my thoughts:

• They should retire those damn wings on Gizele. It was Adriana’s on 2013 and Romee’s on 2015 and I’ve seen it on a couple of commercials too. They’re beautiful wings but enough with the recycling.

• Liu Wen should stop walking for this show. Clearly, they don’t like her enough to give her decent oufits. Ever since 2009, she’s either gotten unremarkable outfits at best or shit outfits. At least, she looked great. 

• Martha’s body looked phenomenal. She has to have more control of her arms when she walks, though. 

• Elsa’s face did look different this year. If she really had work done, her old face was better. Still gorgeous nonetheless. 

• Barbara F’s body looked great, per usual. I was never a fan of her face but she looked stunning on the runway

• Nadine looks like Erin in some of her backstage photos. 

• Shame that Toni only got one outfit. One of the best faces and bodies of the show and only one outfit :(

• Excluding the mess that was the Mary K segment, the outfits were less covered up this year which I’m very happy about. In previous years, the outfit would either cover their torso or their legs, sometimes both :ph34r:. So it’s nice to see a handful of outfits that showcased both. Also having fewer tacky thigh high boots are always a plus.

• I wish they opened with a remix. When they open with a performer, they usually use their highest profile performer, right?  They hired a bunch of b-list singers for this show and they let the d-list singer open the show! Lol. 

• I don’t find Candice’s Golden Angels outfit ugly. Maybe she just carried it extremely well but they don’t look that bad to me.

• Speaking of Golden Angels, can someone explain to me how the name relates to the outfits? I don’t think there was a single gold element on that section. Am I taking it to literally?

• Finally, it was a better show than 2017 but that’s a low bar to clear. They really need to fire Sophia and hire a new creative director. That woman’s taste is just so questionable. 

Sorry that was all over the place. Hopefully, we get a good edit on ABC.

-No more goddamn collabs please. It’s a waste of money and it’s so fucking tacky. After the Mary K collab, I just hope VS strains from these designer collaborations in the future and it doesn’t become a norm.

-axe Sophia, Ed, and Monica and hire a whole new team of people who actually care for the reputation of the brand and value quality over quantity 

-Also I’m gonna need my remixes back please...Shawn Mendes was the only “A-list” (more B-list imo) performer and stood out like a sore thumb with the other nobodies. There should be 2-3 performers MAX. This year’s show felt like a damn music awards show with all the performers. 

-BRING BACK THE OG GLAMAZON GLITTER RUNWAY circa 2003-2007! I used to love watching a model’s heels stomp fiercely on it and you would see glitter flowing in the air as they walk

-and finally, GIVE THE ANGELS 3 OUTFITS! How the fuck you managed to have 7 segments this year yet still NONE of your Angels..not even your 3 veterans ESPECIALLY Adriana got 3 looks? ridiculous. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

27 minutes ago, conjab2013 said:

Yay! I finally caught up after 150 pages. I know I don’t have to go through all of it but the photos are interesting and you guys are entertaining. Here are my thoughts:

• They should retire those damn wings on Gizele. It was Adriana’s on 2013 and Romee’s on 2015 and I’ve seen it on a couple of commercials too. They’re beautiful wings but enough with the recycling.

• Liu Wen should stop walking for this show. Clearly, they don’t like her enough to give her decent oufits. Ever since 2009, she’s either gotten unremarkable outfits at best or shit outfits. At least, she looked great. 

• Martha’s body looked phenomenal. She has to have more control of her arms when she walks, though. 

• Elsa’s face did look different this year. If she really had work done, her old face was better. Still gorgeous nonetheless. 

• Barbara F’s body looked great, per usual. I was never a fan of her face but she looked stunning on the runway

• Nadine looks like Erin in some of her backstage photos. 

• Shame that Toni only got one outfit. One of the best faces and bodies of the show and only one outfit :(

• Excluding the mess that was the Mary K segment, the outfits were less covered up this year which I’m very happy about. In previous years, the outfit would either cover their torso or their legs, sometimes both :ph34r:. So it’s nice to see a handful of outfits that showcased both. Also having fewer tacky thigh high boots are always a plus.

• I wish they opened with a remix. When they open with a performer, they usually use their highest profile performer, right?  They hired a bunch of b-list singers for this show and they let the d-list singer open the show! Lol. 

• I don’t find Candice’s Golden Angels outfit ugly. Maybe she just carried it extremely well but they don’t look that bad to me.

• Speaking of Golden Angels, can someone explain to me how the name relates to the outfits? I don’t think there was a single gold element on that section. Am I taking it to literally?

• Finally, it was a better show than 2017 but that’s a low bar to clear. They really need to fire Sophia and hire a new creative director. That woman’s taste is just so questionable. 

Sorry that was all over the place. Hopefully, we get a good edit on ABC.

I think Golden Angels is meant to reflect golden era of women, as in the era of 1980s and 1990s. Not the theme itself. Even then, the fact that Candice wore a shirt for the runway is just ridiculous. It's a lingerie fashion show FFS. 

42 minutes ago, conjab2013 said:

^ +1 on the collab. Was anybody here aware of Mary K before this? Is it true that she only got to work with VS because of her friendship with Sophia? That segment was just atrocious. The only thing worth watching on that segment when it airs is Shawn. 

Literally found out about her when they announced the collab lmaooo and yes, she and Sophia are really good friends and have been for 10+ years. They’re both Greek-British too which I found interesting 

57 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

-No more goddamn collabs please. It’s a waste of money and it’s so fucking tacky. After the Mary K collab, I just hope VS strains from these designer collaborations in the future and it doesn’t become a norm.

-axe Sophia, Ed, and Monica and hire a whole new team of people who actually care for the reputation of the brand and value quality over quantity 

-Also I’m gonna need my remixes back please...Shawn Mendes was the only “A-list” (more B-list imo) performer and stood out like a sore thumb with the other nobodies. There should be 2-3 performers MAX. This year’s show felt like a damn music awards show with all the performers. 

-BRING BACK THE OG GLAMAZON GLITTER RUNWAY circa 2003-2007! I used to love watching a model’s heels stomp fiercely on it and you would see glitter flowing in the air as they walk

-and finally, GIVE THE ANGELS 3 OUTFITS! How the fuck you managed to have 7 segments this year yet still NONE of your Angels..not even your 3 veterans ESPECIALLY Adriana got 3 looks? ridiculous. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

THIS. +1,000,000,000

57 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

+1 

For anyone wondering about the songs performed at the show...

Glam Royale - This Is Me

Golden Girls - This Feeling ft. Kelsea Ballerini

Flight of Fantasy - Without You

(Adriana moment) - Praise You (Hannah Grace version)

PINK - I'm A Mess

Floral Fantasy - Lost In Japan (Zedd Remix)

Downtown Angels - Let Me Love You

Celestial Angels - Body Talks

9 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

For anyone wondering about the songs performed at the show...

Glam Royale - This Is Me

Golden Girls - This Feeling ft. Kelsea Ballerini

Flight of Fantasy - Without You

(Adriana moment) - Praise You (Hannah Grace version)

PINK - I'm A Mess

Floral Fantasy - Lost In Japan (Zedd Remix)

Downtown Angels - Let Me Love You

Celestial Angels - Body Talks

Where’s the lie.