Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I think it speaks volume about Ed’s one personal issues that he says they’re not casting different sizes, or transmodels because they don’t fulfill this “fantasy” but you can’t lie and say models like Valentina Sampaio sell that fantasy a hell of a lot better than Alexina or Sadie. 

They’re also using plus girls for Pink so clearly they’re happy to join in on the body diversity when it makes them money. 

What plus models are they using for Pink? Also Valentina Sampaio would be an addition to VS, she is sooo beautiful ♥️

2 minutes ago, shver said:

What plus models are they using for Pink? Also Valentina Sampaio would be an addition to VS, she is sooo beautiful ♥️

They used Solange Van Doorn in a recent campaign video. I swear there also used to be ecomm pictures of her on the site but I can’t find them now. 

Solange has also had a Fenty x Savage campaign and walked their show. 

1 hour ago, Mary17 said:

Is this a thank you or a goodbye?

I think it is goodbye, other angels also posted tributes/thanks but hers is different if you see in the comments sections others are thinking that this is the sign she is leaving. Let's be real Behati wouldn't dare to announce now that she is leaving VS, who would? She would get zero attention and it is kinda dumb to do it at the same time when another angel is leaving.

I like how barren this thread has become now that all the photos are out. We'll probably just have for the show to air on Dec 2 before the crowd starts pouring in again, and then it's bye bye BZ for a month or two before I hop on the megathread for VSFS 2019 :rofl: 

2 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I like how barren this thread has become now that all the photos are out. We'll probably just have for the show to air on Dec 2 before the crowd starts pouring in again, and then it's bye bye BZ for a month or two before I hop on the megathread for VSFS 2019 :rofl: 

I know! Its a letdown after all the excitement yesterday ...I actually hear tumbleweeds 

I feel like all the girls felt this show really special. They are all writing very beautiful and sweet messages about the night on their instagram. I don’t know what was going on backstage this year, but the girls look like they were all having the best time of their lives and loved each others company to death. I’m all about this positivity. Yes girlsss. :)