Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Why do people think Lais and/or Behati are pregnant? Doesn't Lais' stomach usually look like that? And Behati's body looks way better than it did in 2015 when everyone was convinced she was two or three months pregnant when she walked the show.

I think Lily comes back for one more show next year. I don't think Candice is going anywhere for a couple of years. Behati looked like she was having a really good time and I'd be surprised if she didn't come back for at least one more show. I sense maybe she wasn't too keen on the idea beforehand, but once she was actually back and doing all things VSFS she changed her mind. 

Lais explained on her insta it's because she has broken her ankle one month ago and she couldn't train so her belly mustn't be the the same but i have seen no differences..

Just now, Volupté said:

Lais explained on her insta it's because she has broken her ankle one month ago and she couldn't train.

She is as fit as she can be, I think she looks amazing, pregnant I don't think so either. Now she is the last of the Brazilain Bombshells left.

7 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Interesting intro, too bad the other segments are so cut short...

I'm very surprised VS didn't put an embargo on the invited influencers from uploading actual show content until they had aired in December. 

I could understand posting the backstage stuff and the party as promo, but you'd think they'd want to keep the show itself exclusive. 

13 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Honeslty tho ask anybody who isn't into modeling which model can they name, you will hear Naomi, Tyra too if they are Americans and know her for the tv shows, Gisele and Adriana.

Sadly, they will probably say Kendall, Gigi or Bella.

In other news, everyone looks so fit. The legs of Taylor, Candice and Georgia (among others) are just wow. Even #Body-by-Kelly is probably jealous.

8 hours ago, Alexis10 said:

I don’t like the first song....so I did this. Please don’t come for me. 

I chose ariana grande’s no tears left to cry, it’s works okay with the Slow walks, I’m not a video editor obvisouly so....but i like it, and I chose Ariana because she has had new music recently, Lol I don’t really follow American music so much anyways enjoy hopefully.

5553F66A-2E39-454E-BC4F-931BE0D29564.MOV

This made me happy. Thank you for creating it.

This might've been discussed already but... I just watched a clip of the opener from one of the tapings and Alexina stomped down the runway SO DAMN FAST she didn't even let Taylor finish with her (terrible) opening. Basically almost caused a traffic jam, Jo had to slow her already slower stride just waiting for Alexina to get out of the way. What a mess.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

51 minutes ago, Volupté said:

Lais explained on her insta it's because she has broken her ankle one month ago and she couldn't train so her belly mustn't be the the same but i have seen no differences..

I forgot she'd hurt her foot! I didn't see a difference in her body/stomach area so I was confused as to why some people thought she was.

Based on the crazy amount of pictures Behati is posting, and her caption on that first picture of her and Candice saying "we will miss you" to Adriana, I'd say she's back for at least one more show. She looked like she was loving being back IMO. 

42 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Based on the crazy amount of pictures Behati is posting, and her caption on that first picture of her and Candice saying "we will miss you" to Adriana, I'd say she's back for at least one more show. She looked like she was loving being back IMO. 

Bee seems to be Loving all the craziness  she missed, I defo think she's not going anywhere