Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, nymphxa said:

yes, they're very very similar, I don't know what were they thinking when they chose those two for her 

She wasn' that unlucky tho even with the collaboration outfit, comparing it with Josephine... Pale pink suits her skin tone really well.

4 minutes ago, unali said:

I am 100% sure that Lily and Behati are leaving this year, and that they are already not angels, and I have suspicions about Sara and Stella.

I read rumours about Lily not being an Angel anymore, I dont know if it's true. I don't think Behati is planning to leave, I just saw an interview of her and she said she would love to do more shows (she said 10 more lol). 

I'll be very happy if Stella and Sara leave VS. Mostly bc I don't like Sara, but also,  I don't think that there's a point of having them under contract if they are not being used at all. Stella is just doing nothing all year and Sara just gets ignored every year in the show. 

10 hours ago, Poseidon said:

I know we, Sara fans,are quite sad that she didn't get anything relevant but... Let's be honest, do you think Jo, Martha and Behati are any happier than Sara because they got to close a segment? Do any of these girls even think that's relevant after having walked this show atleast 6 times? 

I'm just happy Sara got two good/great outfits and that she's having the best year of her career. 

Closing has only been a "thing" for the last few years.. Up until 2015 non-angels closed segments all of the time.

(2015 being a year where a contracted angel opened and closed a segment - granted 2015 is when we had a major influx of angels)

1 hour ago, Corner said:

Everyone is saying she’s their fave in the shaderoom comments and someone just came in like, “y’all saying she’s your favorite angel but she’s the only angel we know by heart”

😂

Lmaooo favorite angel by default, don't even have a choice, she just the only one they know because she was there every year lol

10 hours ago, Light_Blue said:

Alexina is working a lot for VS this year maybe she will get it 😎

She did walk out second...

She looked great in some of her photos, body seemed on point. Ill just leave it at that because I do not have much else  I wish to say about her.

Just now, Souled-Out said:

Lmaooo favorite angel by default, don't even have a choice, she just the only one they know because she was there every year lol

Honeslty tho ask anybody who isn't into modeling which model can they name, you will hear Naomi, Tyra too if they are Americans and know her for the tv shows, Gisele and Adriana.

10 hours ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Honestly, I think you are reading too much in this top tier/second tier Angels stuff. I really doubt VS considers Jo and Romee second tier. But who knows, I think one of the few things we all agree is that they have too many Angels and VS needs to drop some. Of course, if somebody dares mention exactly who needs to be dropped the war starts, so I won't do it. :)

The runway is only so wide. 

Ill mention who needs to go...The tall one with the long hair.. to make room for Izabel.. we need a new Brazialian and I dearly miss her hairflip (legit.. i do)

3 minutes ago, Maggiemay said:

@PinkCouture @nymphxa It's actually not the first time they gave her that kind of outfit! If i'm not mistaken in The Road Ahead she has a similar one

You are right! :D Maybe they think her body looks good in that type of outfit but to have 2 similar outfits & wings in the same show is still kinda strange. Perhaps if they didn't have wings for one of the outfits it would be better :)

Why do people think Lais and/or Behati are pregnant? Doesn't Lais' stomach usually look like that? And Behati's body looks way better than it did in 2015 when everyone was convinced she was two or three months pregnant when she walked the show.

I think Lily comes back for one more show next year. I don't think Candice is going anywhere for a couple of years. Behati looked like she was having a really good time and I'd be surprised if she didn't come back for at least one more show. I sense maybe she wasn't too keen on the idea beforehand, but once she was actually back and doing all things VSFS she changed her mind.