Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

9 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Lais kinda ruined her pose talking to the audience.... Hope they edit it. 

I like Candice opening, I'm excited to see it. Elsa looks amazing as always. 

Ming.... I hate her poses so much and i don't think she fits in the sport segment.

I'm obsessed with Sabah walk, i need to see more of it. 

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Jasmine commented on IG that the Adriana tribute is gonna make it to tv! Also based on some backstage videos and pictures, seems like before the show Adriana gave a speech and they had a toast, i hope we get to see that as well. This show will for sure not be the best one quality wise but if VS plays their cards right and they have the whole nostalgia arc, it could be a really good TV moment for the long-time fans.

However 2019 will be kinda lame for me, Adriana is gone and Elsa will obviously not get the sparky titty holder so idk what I'm even gonna watch for lmao

c'mon. As a VS fan, you will still watch the show but not with the same enthusiasm like before. I get it. We can only hope that Ed is not gonna succumb to the pressure of being politically correct. He doesn't seem to be a big fan of it according to this article https://www.vogue.com/article/victorias-secret-ed-razek-monica-mitro-interview and I really command him for not giving in to this PC mess. Although VS is not at its peak anymore, it's still the world's no.1 lingerie retailer and as the leader, you don't follow trends. You set trends.

1 hour ago, lostdiadem said:

Gaga wasn't extra AT ALL. She wasn't in the way and didn't bug them, plus her performances were amazing. Taylor and Ariana were way more extra than her, always in the middle of the runway and making it difficult for the models to walk.

Agreed. Gaga was an amazing performer, it’s just her backup dancers that got in the way...they should’ve have been on the runway that year AT ALL. It was so confusing to see what the models were wearing because of them but that’s not on Gaga..

2 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Worst one yet. All the girls blend to much with each other, there should’ve been rows like there was in the last few years smh

That's why I have never seen Angel-material in Sara. She is just too short. She stands out but in a negative way imo.

5 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Agreed. Gaga was an amazing performer, it’s just her backup dancers that got in the way...they should’ve have been on the runway that year AT ALL. It was so confusing to see what the models were wearing because of them but that’s not on Gaga..

The most "extra" would be Akon lol

14 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

That's why I have never seen Angel-material in Sara. She is just too short. She stands out but in a negative way imo.

I think that she stands out in a good way. I thin she looks amazing and I love how petite she is ❤️

My overall thoughts on the show: not my favorite but some of y’all are REALLY overreacting because this show was far better than the bullshit we got 2015-2017...

1. I’m so glad there was actually a  focus on lingerie and being sexy, other than the CATASTROPHIC MK x VS segment, this year wasn’t so excessive with props or unnecessary wings. 

2. My favorite segments were Celestial Angels and Flights of Fancy. I also REALLY liked Glam Royal because I’m obsessed with plaid and tartan print lol but most of the looks in these segments were very original and beautiful 

3. Taylor’s opening was awful but I’m not gonna blame her, in fact I got a new soft spot for her after this year’s show. She knows she can’t walk and yet VS still let her open the whole show in an OK outfit, slow and boring ass song...what a mess. I hope they change the order when it airs and Flights of Fancy opens the show or something 

4. Very few standout looks this year, I only loved about 4-6 looks maximum but once again, much better than 2016 and 2017 in terms of looks.

5. Still mad they did my baby Duckie wrong by throwing her in that fugly segment dressed like a clown smh yet they give that bully Winnie 2 fucking looks. Fuck you VS.

6. They did so many models and Angels dirty this year, Bella and Kendall has some of the BEST looks in the show and Candice wore a T-Shirt with a corset and arts and crafts wings...priorities VS.

7. After this year’s show, I can see a huge stumble in the ratings and also a few names being dropped in the lineup. I’ve read rumors that it’s not just Adriana leaving but also Behati, Lily and Martha too but I can guarantee Lily will walk at least one more show, same with Behati.