Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Everytime I see Adriana's pictures, I want to cry all over again. She really left us, I can't wrap my head around it.

I'm going to watch this damn show with my friends... How the fuck am I going to explain to them that I'm crying over Victoria's Secret?:rofl:

Barbara Palvin looked great.  She has actual curves and doesn't look emaciated. Her body is what VS needs right now.   VS has a horrible history of letting go of models who gain weight even though they look fantastic (like Karolina Kurkova, Erin Heatherton), and I heard about weight issues with Barbara right around the time she stopped working for VS, but I am so glad she is back.  The models from the Golden era were already lean, but somehow the models over the last few years look even thinner, down to the bone and quite painfully so.

After watching the VSFS for so many years, I get really sad whenever an angel hangs up her wing, but Adriana's has been the first time I actually cried.  There will be waterworks come the December airing.  

Just now, diamondtw said:

Having a little break because it took forever to grab those pictures of Adriana but I will grab pictures of Toni, Megan and Frida next.

Other requests before I start ?

There's some pictures of Candice and Behati at the backstage that I've looking for and haven't found. Can you post them if you see them, please?:flower:

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

There's some pictures of Candice and Behati at the backstage that I've looking for and haven't found. Can you post them if you see them, please?:flower:

I don't have any new backstage pictures beside of Hadid/Jenner I'm sorry...

10 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Having a little break because it took forever to grab those pictures of Adriana but I will grab pictures of Toni, Megan and Frida next.

I would love Grace Elizabeth if you have some 🙏🏻

37 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Elsa and Lorena please! 

25 minutes ago, Aurora Dawn said:

Barbara Palvin looked great.  She has actual curves and doesn't look emaciated. Her body is what VS needs right now.   VS has a horrible history of letting go of models who gain weight even though they look fantastic (like Karolina Kurkova, Erin Heatherton), and I heard about weight issues with Barbara right around the time she stopped working for VS, but I am so glad she is back.  The models from the Golden era were already lean, but somehow the models over the last few years look even thinner, down to the bone and quite painfully so.

After watching the VSFS for so many years, I get really sad whenever an angel hangs up her wing, but Adriana's has been the first time I actually cried.  There will be waterworks come the December airing.  

About 10-15 years ago, the Angels have become that exclusively attached to the brand, that they started to look like "they only do VS. Nothing else". I guess VS wanted to proof a point that their spokesmodels indeed can do other stuff like high fashion. That's when the "VS meets high fashion"-trend started where the likes of Adriana, Alessandra and Doutzen resurfaced in the hf scene while models like Candice and Miranda, who had previously done next to no hf stuff, started doing hf. However, to fit in hf sample sizes, the VS Angels had to slim down and that's  when models with bodies like Tyra or Heidi were never be found again on the VS runway. 

Jasmine commented on IG that the Adriana tribute is gonna make it to tv! Also based on some backstage videos and pictures, seems like before the show Adriana gave a speech and they had a toast, i hope we get to see that as well. This show will for sure not be the best one quality wise but if VS plays their cards right and they have the whole nostalgia arc, it could be a really good TV moment for the long-time fans.

However 2019 will be kinda lame for me, Adriana is gone and Elsa will obviously not get the sparky titty holder so idk what I'm even gonna watch for lmao

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Lorena and Grace’s debut walks as Angels, obviously. 

10/10 would tune in for this. Also Elsa opening the show, Taylor with the FB and Jasmine with the SO.

That's the content i expect from VS next year lol