Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 hour ago, Volupté said:

OMG Sara has got the swarovski wings this year. They are the red things in the british segment.

73f3eec7b6e.jpg

Nope she's not. A lot of girls had swarovski covered. Sara just wrote a replay under her picture that there was nothing like Swarovski wings and all the girls has a little swarovski pieces.

Had to take notes as I caught up but here we go. 

Ugh that song did not help Taylor’s walk at all. I know her walk is great but that combined with her nervousness and the song what the fuck was she going to do? 

The little bit of Yasmin’s walking away in the Sun video is so fire. 

Candice looked so good despite that tragic outfit. Shanina too was looking great! She’s not my favorite but I can’t believe they only gave her one outfit. 

Ming’s walk in golden is meh to me. 

Who walked after Adri in the Flights segment where she came out by herself? Seems like they probably ALMOST got an opening if they had to wait for Halsey to come to to come out too. 

That opening song is seriously so bad I’m wondering if there is a chance they’re switch the order of segments. I’d feel so bad for Taylor but honestly they might need to because wtf was the opening. She was hella cute in that RTTR video. 

Another note on the video, funny they didn't show them fitting any of the hideous outfits that didn't even try to be lingerie. 

Also idk what the hell people were talking about, Barbara Palvin’s body is killer. I need her back every year. Love that b. And thank you for the UHQ photos of her!

5 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Well if Barbara is flaccid, I want to be as flaccid as she is. I'm not saying that because I adore her but she looks bomb ! She has a real body, she isn't starving herself or going to the gym 24/7, she's toned and healthy. Some of the girls that walked are really skinny like it's kind of scary. If that the norm for beauty well then do you weird people but I'ma stay with people like Barbara.

Plus, Barbara has been insecure about her body for years. She put her model career on hold because people would call her fat when she was modelling for VS. It took her a lot of time to feel secure enough to go back and model lingerie or be in a swimsuit. And even right now she's still intimated by other models.

+11111

Well said

Bet girl's waist isn't bigger than 65 but with how skived fashion industry standard are it's already to much for some

50 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

I know it has been said already but I'm just so sad and angry for Cheyenne (and Kelly). Doing the VSFS was one of her dream, she came into the fittings and they told her she would wear this :

Yes and it was also rather pointless from an advertising point of view - is there really a significant amount of people willing to buy shirts with Jasmine's face on them? I mean, I love her but the average person has no idea who she is. I doubt that even t-shirts with Adriana's face on them would sell that well. I suspect Jasmine and Romee weren't particularly thrilled with having other models wear shirts with their faces on them either.

In other news, Barbara's smile is everything. Best smile ever.:wub:

8 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

Nope she's not. A lot of girls had swarovski covered. Sara just wrote a replay under her picture that there was nothing like Swarovski wings and all the girls has a little swarovski pieces.

She has written herself it was! Just go under her last picture posted.;)

Screenshot_20181109-190922_Instagram.jpg Edited by Volupté

10 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Well if Barbara is flaccid, I want to be as flaccid as she is. I'm not saying that because I adore her but she looks bomb ! She has a real body, she isn't starving herself or going to the gym 24/7, she's toned and healthy. Some of the girls that walked are really skinny like it's kind of scary. If that the norm for beauty well then do you weird people but I'ma stay with people like Barbara.

Plus, Barbara has been insecure about her body for years. She put her model career on hold because people would call her fat when she was modelling for VS. It took her a lot of time to feel secure enough to go back and model lingerie or be in a swimsuit. And even right now she's still intimated by other models.

She is being intimidated by other models? wtf did not know that
By the way, thank you very much for the photos you are uploading:heart:

20 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

+1!

tumblr_inline_nk7gz1ubg81r1fmj4.gif.4a040d257928385eb0b960def10d9939.gif

1 hour ago, jubs2512 said:

after Lady Gaga I thought they were ok lol

Gaga wasn't extra AT ALL. She wasn't in the way and didn't bug them, plus her performances were amazing. Taylor and Ariana were way more extra than her, always in the middle of the runway and making it difficult for the models to walk.

Is there any picture with Sara and Barbara together ? They always seems closed. As well as Barbara and Stella.

I would love pictures of Barbara and Stella together too. So far I have only seen one or two (one of which is with Alexina for the horror of most of this forum ;))