Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, Elite13 said:

VS gets shit for not promoting more body diversity but when they hire girls like Barbara, the poor girl gets criticised for looking flaccid? I see.

This

She has lost weight especially to walk in the vsfs and I do not think she can reach a lower weight without having health problems. Barbara was much thinner before but she was only 19. The body continues to develop and take more shape, its texture is wider and in my opinion, looks sensual and phenomenal.

1 minute ago, almanaotemcor said:

This

She has lost weight especially to walk in the vsfs and I do not think she can reach a lower weight without having health problems. Barbara was much thinner before but she was only 19. The body continues to develop and take more shape, its texture is wider and in my opinion, looks sensual and phenomenal.

She looks banging, I think girls like her are thin in a healthy way and Vs should start casting girls like her.

6 minutes ago, Elite13 said:

VS gets shit for not promoting more body diversity but when they hire girls like Barbara, the poor girl gets criticised for looking flaccid? I see.

To be fair only a few posters are criticizing her, the rest of BZ loves her. There are far more posts slamming VS for one of Barbara's outfits being terrible than slamming her for being out of shape.

Alright I think i've finished backtracking

these are definitely my favorite outfits

1059371118.png1059370292.png

freaking love Candice's wings for this segment for some reason, they give such a cool effect in the pics

1059371340.png

Taylor's opening was ZzZzZz but I wasn't expecting anything different and with that song seems like VS wasn't expecting anything different as well 

Gigi still doing THE MOST with her ending poses, its just awkward af, Kendull still doing NOTHING with her ending poses like they don't improve at all over the years

Bella is ZzZz but she's probably the best out of the 3

LOVE that Adriana got a whole segment to herself I just wish they gave her a better outfit

Jo improves every year and i'm so proud of her tbh

I love Barbara! I didn't like her first appearance but I really like what I saw this time! She's gotta become an Angel she's too gorgeous and fierce. I saw people commenting about her body but I think it was ok, it's a proof you don't need to be stick thin to walk the show and she probably saw her Pink outfit and thought "uh why bother"

Sara really was ignored... She's great but I think she needs to step up her game and make VS notice her more, she has potential to be one of their main Angels for sure

That MK segment should've never happened, it's going down on the worst (non Pink) VSFS segments ever

Sad Toni got only one outfit but she looking beautiful anyways

I like the wings they put with the FB, the pantie not so much.

Still too many fully covered looks, VS really is missing the point of the show lately

The segment they put Candice in a T-shirt overall looked cute but it was completely ruined by those red bows on their necks

conclusion: nice show, I still want Todd Thomas back and Kendull, Gigi, Winnie, Bella and Alexina really need to BE GONE  

I swear I hate VS for treating Georgia like ***** when they were so into her during her first show. She looks like she's out of breath with that thing on !

Yes and she looks better now than in 2016 when she had those bangs. That jacket thing she is wearing looks so stupid and I don't get the point. Is anyone going to think "Oh, yeah, I saw one third of this jacket in the fashion show, better buy it right now?"

I'm just catching up with yesterday and today and well a lot of nice looks... I just find it weird they opened with a performer, I mean Taylor came on and someone was already on the runway before her... not a fan of that, takes her moment away a little bit.

Thank you so much everyone for all the pics and info, much appreciated! :heart:

1 minute ago, Marciotmello said:

I'm trying to not feel like this but damn it, i can't help. I feel SO SO SO SO SO sorry for Elsa. She deserved so much more than this. She's not getting ANY attention. First the bra itself, now the press saying the bra is a lie, than Adriana... poor Elsa

+1 I feel so sad for her.. She hasn't deserve this...

I know it has been said already but I'm just so sad and angry for Cheyenne (and Kelly). Doing the VSFS was one of her dream, she came into the fittings and they told her she would wear this :

sipausa_24725338.thumb.jpg.06f915560fb4e192b2de1af31ade370f.jpg

She has a smile on her face but omg VS would never ever to that to, let's say, Kendall Jenner. This is a fricking t-shirt ! I'm sure she would have instead preferred to be in PINK than to wear that ! I know I would have.