Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

52 minutes ago, Light_Blue said:

Actually Sara is working for VS since 2011, her first show was 2013 though. So based on seniority she next contender ;)

Martha and Behati (if she’s still around next year) would be the top two choices for FB if we’re basing it on seniority. 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Ngl, it does feel like VS did a separation between Top tier Angels and Second tier Angels, they've always had this but never made so obvious, I'm just surprised Josephine wasn't there. But I'm more than happy with the idea of Elsa, Jas & Taylor being the new head angels.

Also, seems like a lot of the girls skipped the after party? I'm missing a few of looks and can't find them anywhere

Yes to this! 

5 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Finally caught up on almost 100 pages !

Do y'all want more HQ pictures or the show/backstage or you are good with what Pretty posted already ? I can get 1 320 UHQ pictures

if there's more of Josephine I'd like to have them pretty please? :heart:

Just now, sumiregusa said:

TBH Jo looked sad and not right the entire show. Not a lot of folks on this forum like her but I feel some kind of way about how she was treated this year...

Hm - in the backstage photos (and) video she seemed more than happy.
I actually liked her on the stage as well. Better than last year.

Just now, ivancica said:

Hm - in the backstage photos (and) video she seemed more than happy.
I actually liked her on the stage as well. Better than last year.

Maybe it was just me.... There was video of her watching the "final 6" walk to the end of the runway and she looked over her shoulder in this weird left out way. She wasn't teeth smiling during her shameful parachute outfit either.

13 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Do y'all want more HQ pictures or the show/backstage or you are good with what Pretty posted already ? I can get 1 320 UHQ pictures

I never say no to more pictures, I really enjoy the backstage ones when the models are already in their outfits so If you have some I'd love them ♥

5 minutes ago, sumiregusa said:

Maybe it was just me.... There was video of her watching the "final 6" walk to the end of the runway and she looked over her shoulder in this weird left out way. She wasn't teeth smiling during her shameful parachute outfit either.

She did not even look happy in the backstage. Adding a little more shit to the situation, I expected her to be one of the main angels.

Just now, almanaotemcor said:

She did not even look happy in the backstage. Adding a little more shit to the situation, I expected her to be one of the main angels.

Okay I'm REALLY glad someone else was noticing this. I hope that finale doesn't mean she's been demoted....all she's ever done for the brand is bust her ass and be supportive.