Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, Light_Blue said:

yeah It could be Martha who knows ;) , I was referring to the choice only on the basis of seniority :).

Stella worked for VS back in 2011 (https://models.com/work/victorias-secret-victorias-secret-swimsuit-2011/457394).
Martha a well (https://models.com/work/victorias-secret-victorias-secret-spring-2011/713008). I think even Jo.

So, there's no rule. I would not be surprised if Grace gets the FB next year.

Ok, after seeing all the costumes and some videos, I conclude that at least this show was much better than last year's in costumes and wings. This year they were more creative, clearly excluding the disaster they did in collaboration with Mary K. My favorite segment was the Celestial Angels, no doubt. As for the models ...

Adriana: It was possibly the most emotional moment that has been seen long ago in vsfs. I will miss her so much but I think it was her time to leave, having kept her more years would not make much sense to me.

Candice: She still does not lose her attitude and sensuality! I do not tolerate the costumes she was given but she looked hot and happy.

Jas: It's a mockery that VS give her two damn similar outfits in the same year but she knows how to walk and look great in spite of everything. I'm glad that she was able to open a segment at last.

Taylor: I feel bad for her, I love her and her reaction was lovely knowing that she is not very good at walking but she did what she could? In Celestial Angels she was much better to my liking.

Sara: I love her two costumes as af! But another year they have not given him a shit being that she has an impeccable walk. I'm hoping that next year she can get the FB.

Elsa: Her costumes in this show were my favorites! She was so happy with her FB although I saw her somewhat uncomfortable, as if it cost her to express herself in both  segments idk.

Jo: I have no words to describe how much I hate Sophia and Mary K. for the shit they gave to my girl! I understand how sad she has been these days LOL at least she got a nice shit in her second suit.

Lais: I'm not a fanatic at all of her walk but I think she got a beautiful outfit in Celestial Angels. She looked lovely and I hope these people can give her something better next year. She has not received a good shit in addition to her FB.

Martha: I feel so bad about her for her suit at Downtown Angels. She has never been my favorite but I think she did very well this year. Her wings in Flight Fancy look nice to me but ... a little cheap.

Stella: This girl really can not walk well. Except for his sensuality inside everything and until now I really like her suit in Glam Royal.

Behati: I love this girl and I love that she looked great in her return! I believe that VS gave her the right and necessary after two years of absence without doing anything for VS. I would not be surprised if she leaves after this show, since she may also have a pregnancy in 2019.

Barbara P: I have not seen her walk yet but according to the photos, I think she looked great. I hate that they have covered her so much in the Downtown Angels segment, she has an incredible body and she should have worn it more. However, I am happy that her second suit at Royal Glam was beautiful.

Sofie R: I LOVE THIS GIRL! She really has energy and sensuality. It is a beautiful face that I would like to see more often in vsfs.

Bella: She did not look as happy as the years before but I think she's still sexy af. Among the Nepo girls, I can only applaud her although I still think that this was not her best year.

Leomie: I do not know what VS thought about giving that shit from Mary K to a model who really does an incredible job on the catwalk !! I'm still upset, sigh ...

Cheyenne: No comments for the foolishness they gave her??? that is, it's a lingerie show! Her suit or whatever it was, did not make any sense. She looked beautiful, though, and I love her energy on the catwalk.

Yasmin: This girl is so tall! LMAO wanted to see her dazzling in her walk but I can understand that with that crap ... well.

Gigi: God, this girl looked miserable! I really love Gigi outside of VS and I thought at least she got a little better this year. Her debut in vsfs she looked beautiful and healthy, now I can only pray that she does not suffer any health problem.

Myrthe: One of my new favorite models! She looked beautiful and so happy. It was a fact that they would put her in PINK and I hope that she will be the spokesperson from now on.

Grace: She gave me some strange vibes from Adriana (? LMAO she did it very well this year. I am convinced that she will be an angel from now on, although that idea does not bother me.

The others do not matter to me, tbh. I have seen almost nothing of Duckie and I hope that she could have looked amazing as always.

2 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Stella worked for VS back in 2011 (https://models.com/work/victorias-secret-victorias-secret-swimsuit-2011/457394).
Martha a well (https://models.com/work/victorias-secret-victorias-secret-spring-2011/713008). I think even Jo.

So, there's no rule. I would not be surprised if Grace gets the FB next year.

Ok, I didn't now that I'm not Stella and Martha fan and did not remember them being around before 2013.

Thanks! :)

Honestly, I think you are reading too much in this top tier/second tier Angels stuff. I really doubt VS considers Jo and Romee second tier. But who knows, I think one of the few things we all agree is that they have too many Angels and VS needs to drop some. Of course, if somebody dares mention exactly who needs to be dropped the war starts, so I won't do it. :)

Just now, Jack Shaftoe said:

Honestly, I think you are reading too much in this top tier/second tier Angels stuff. I really doubt VS considers Jo and Romee second tier. But who knows, I think one of the few things we all agree is that they have too many Angels and need to drop some. Of course, if somebody dares mention exactly who needs to be dropped the war starts, so I won't do it. :)

ITA :thumbsup:

Just now, Jack Shaftoe said:

Honestly, I think you are reading too much in this top tier/second tier Angels stuff. I really doubt VS considers Jo and Romee second tier. But who knows, I think one of the few things we all agree is that they have too many Angels and need to drop some. Of course, if somebody dares mention exactly who needs to be dropped the war starts, so I won't do it. :)

+1

3 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

Ok, after seeing all the costumes and some videos, I conclude that at least this show was much better than last year's in costumes and wings. This year they were more creative, clearly excluding the disaster they did in collaboration with Mary K. My favorite segment was the Celestial Angels, no doubt. As for the models ...

Adriana: It was possibly the most emotional moment that has been seen long ago in vsfs. I will miss her so much but I think it was her time to leave, having kept her more years would not make much sense to me.

Candice: She still does not lose her attitude and sensuality! I do not tolerate the costumes she was given but she looked hot and happy.

Jas: It's a mockery that VS give her two damn similar outfits in the same year but she knows how to walk and look great in spite of everything. I'm glad that she was able to open a segment at last.

Taylor: I feel bad for her, I love her and her reaction was lovely knowing that she is not very good at walking but she did what she could? In Celestial Angels she was much better to my liking.

Sara: I love her two costumes as af! But another year they have not given him a shit being that she has an impeccable walk. I'm hoping that next year she can get the FB.

Elsa: Her costumes in this show were my favorites! She was so happy with her FB although I saw her somewhat uncomfortable, as if it cost her to express herself in both  segments idk.

Jo: I have no words to describe how much I hate Sophia and Mary K. for the shit they gave to my girl! I understand how sad she has been these days LOL at least she got a nice shit in her second suit.

Lais: I'm not a fanatic at all of her walk but I think she got a beautiful outfit in Celestial Angels. She looked lovely and I hope these people can give her something better next year. She has not received a good shit in addition to her FB.

Martha: I feel so bad about her for her suit at Downtown Angels. She has never been my favorite but I think she did very well this year. Her wings in Flight Fancy look nice to me but ... a little cheap.

Stella: This girl really can not walk well. Except for his sensuality inside everything and until now I really like her suit in Glam Royal.

Behati: I love this girl and I love that she looked great in her return! I believe that VS gave her the right and necessary after two years of absence without doing anything for VS. I would not be surprised if she leaves after this show, since she may also have a pregnancy in 2019.

Barbara P: I have not seen her walk yet but according to the photos, I think she looked great. I hate that they have covered her so much in the Downtown Angels segment, she has an incredible body and she should have worn it more. However, I am happy that your second suit at Royal Glam was beautiful.

Sofie R: I LOVE THIS GIRL! She really has energy and sensuality. It is a beautiful face that I would like to see more often in vsfs.

Bella: She did not look as happy as the years before but I think she's still sexy af. Among the Nepo girls, I can only applaud her although I still think that this was not her best year.

Leomie: I do not know what VS thought about giving that shit from Mary K to a model who really does an incredible job on the catwalk !! I'm still upset, sigh ...

Cheyenne: No comments for the foolishness they gave her??? that is, it's a lingerie show! Her suit or whatever it was, did not make any sense. She looked beautiful, though, and I love her energy on the catwalk.

Yasmin: This girl is so tall! LMAO wanted to see her dazzling in her walk but I can understand that with that crap ... well.

Gigi: God, this girl looked miserable! I really love Gigi outside of VS and I thought at least she got a little better this year. Her debut in vsfs she looked beautiful and healthy, now I can only pray that she does not suffer any health problem.

Myrthe: One of my new favorite models! She looked beautiful and so happy. It was a fact that they would put her in PINK and I hope that she will be the spokesperson from now on.

Grace: She gave me some strange vibes from Adriana (? LMAO she did it very well this year. I am convinced that she will be an angel from now on, although that idea does not bother me.

The others do not matter to me, tbh. I have seen almost nothing of Duckie and I hope that she could have looked amazing as always.

❤️🙏

ps: Candice look in Celestial was actually everything, the other one was horrible.

I don't know why Stella is still an angel and still gets special things for the show. I mean, she's not famous, she's not a fan fave, she doesn't even shoots for VS anymore, she just walks HF, she's not even close to have VS' appeal....but still, an angel and got an opening. Can't understand 

ALSO for those asking the two dresses from Downtown Angels, one has Jasmine's face and the other one is Romee. Now imagine working your ass off for a year in order to book this show just so you have to go down the runway with another model's face plastered on you o.o it just feel tacky to me and eve a tad disrespectful? 

I'm still trying to makeup my mind about this show, there were some really good outfits and some really bad ones. However, hair and makeup were great this year, I don't think I've seen a single girl and though Yiiikes, so good job on that front.

6 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

Honestly, I think you are reading too much in this top tier/second tier Angels stuff. I really doubt VS considers Jo and Romee second tier. But who knows, I think one of the few things we all agree is that they have too many Angels and VS needs to drop some. Of course, if somebody dares mention exactly who needs to be dropped the war starts, so I won't do it. :)

I disagree. If you look at the finales, they've always been lead by the top tier Angels i.e Tyra & Heidi, Gisele & KK, Adriana & Ale, Adriana & Candice, etc nearly every year VS has done it. If VS had changed the order for the second taping you'd think it could have been just a coincidence but the last six women to walk, came out in the order in both tapings, so VS clearly arranged for them to do so. We'll see, I don't think VS will be dropping girls based just on this, but I do think maybe we'll see more of the three NA who got to walk with the veterans in the finale. VS always has had lead angels and so far we didn't know what their plans with the NA were, maybe this is it?

16 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I disagree. If you look at the finales, they've always been lead by the top tier Angels i.e Tyra & Heidi, Gisele & KK, Adriana & Ale, Adriana & Candice, etc nearly every year VS has done it. If VS had changed the order for the second taping you'd think it could have been just a coincidence but the last six women to walk, came out in the order in both tapings, so VS clearly arranged for them to do so. We'll see, I don't think VS will be dropping girls based just on this, but I do think maybe we'll see more of the three NA who got to walk with the veterans in the finale. VS always has had lead angels and so far we didn't know what their plans with the NA were, maybe this is it?

There is something in that but I think it is more related to their roles in the current show.

In 2015: Lilly and Behati led the finale (FB & show opener).
In 2016: Adriana and Elsa (the queen & show opener; Jas should've gone with Elsa instead of being in the second row with Ale).
In 2017: Adriana and Ale (the queen and the 'last show'; followed by Candice (show opener) and Lilly, both vets).
IN 2018: 3 vet angels with 3 NAs (Taylor - show opener, Elsa - FB; + Jasmine - they needed someone).

Edit: Not sure about Jo but I don't think Romee is second-tier to VS.

2 hours ago, jpmas3003 said:

some edited videos to the show

taylor needed more energy

as much i hate saying that bella e gigi was amazig

and THANK YOU ADRIANA 

AAAAAAAAA CRYING AGAIN

halsey just come in after adriana is out?

Martha's walk this year is so good!!

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

ALSO for those asking the two dresses from Downtown Angels, one has Jasmine's face and the other one is Romee. Now imagine working your ass off for a year in order to book this show just so you have to go down the runway with another model's face plastered on you o.o it just feel tacky to me and eve a tad disrespectful? 

+9999

I feel bad for the girls who got covetes "outfits" like Bárbara P or the ones with the shirts. Just picture the moment when they saw It in fittings...