Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I know we, Sara fans,are quite sad that she didn't get anything relevant but... Let's be honest, do you think Jo, Martha and Behati are any happier than Sara because they got to close a segment? Do any of these girls even think that's relevant after having walked this show atleast 6 times? 

I'm just happy Sara got two good/great outfits and that she's having the best year of her career. 

I completely agree on this.

I like Sara though.

But I don't think closing a show in a horrible outfit is better than to have a nice outfit in the middle of the section.

7 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I know we, Sara fans,are quite sad that she didn't get anything relevant but... Let's be honest, do you think Jo, Martha and Behati are any happier than Sara because they got to close a segment? Do any of these girls even think that's relevant after having walked this show atleast 6 times? 

I'm just happy Sara got two good/great outfits and that she's having the best year of her career. 

True❤️

I have to say (now that I have seen all the finale pictures)that I find extremely shady from VS to separate the Angels in that way, it was pretty obvious what they did there. I get that Elsa and Taylor are in the "top tier" part because of their role on the show, but adding Jas and letting the other girls out like that is pretty damn shady. And I must say I'm really impressed Jo was back there in "the second row" too, unexpected with how much they seem to love her.

On the topic of the fantasy bra, these last two choices (Laís and Elsa) were the obvious ones based on seniority within the brand. In terms of having any kind of relevant role within the brand (before they were made angels), all the others are pretty much interchangeable. Whether they started working for VS, a year or so before the others, is pretty much irrelevant. 

Whether by their own choice or by whatever is written on their contracts, both Sara and Stella have never worked as much for the brand as the other NA. If the choices for the opening, FB and SO, are based on the work they do around the year, then it's pretty obvious those two have to get the shorter stick. 

I have to add, Ed just digged his own grave and the company's with that unnecessary trans comment. It can be twisted so quickly, that people is extremely sensitive to any comment like that and could tear you apart in the blink of an eye. He was not thinking correctly, go to sleep granpa.

5 minutes ago, Chessie said:

And I must say I'm really impressed Jo was back there in "the second row" too, unexpected with how much they seem to love her.

Well - they gave her that super fancy outfit in the MK section to let her know how much they appreciate her. 😄

43 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Btw, Grace is all over VS fashion show section of their website. GET THAT CONTRACT, GURL. :wub:

yes, i agree, it seems she will be a new angel, I see also alexina becoming

Poor zuri, it seems it was her last year, I could be wrong ,  maggie  seems to be the only pink acceptable

7 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

On the topic of the fantasy bra, these last two choices (Laís and Elsa) were the obvious ones based on seniority within the brand. In terms of having any kind of relevant role within the brand (before they were made angels), all the others are pretty much interchangeable. Whether they started working for VS, a year or so before the others, is pretty much irrelevant. 

Whether by their own choice or by whatever is written on their contracts, both Sara and Stella have never worked as much for the brand as the other NA. If the choices for the opening, FB and SO, are based on the work they do around the year, then it's pretty obvious those two have to get the shorter stick. 

Actually Sara is working for VS since 2011, her first show was 2013 though. So based on seniority she next contender ;)

Thread has been cleaned from unecessary ill-spirted comments. Again, you are allowed to express your opinions as long as it is done in a respectful way, once you start insulting these women or other members, it's just bashing and that is by no means okay. There's a thin line between having disagreements and attacking people.

1 minute ago, Light_Blue said:

Actually Sara is working for VS since 2011, her first show was 2013 though. So based on seniority she next contender ;)

I personally think based on the last 2 choices, the next contender is Martha.

Ngl, it does feel like VS did a separation between Top tier Angels and Second tier Angels, they've always had this but never made so obvious, I'm just surprised Josephine wasn't there. But I'm more than happy with the idea of Elsa, Jas & Taylor being the new head angels.

Also, seems like a lot of the girls skipped the after party? I'm missing a few of looks and can't find them anywhere

9 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Alexina is working a lot for VS this year maybe she will get it 😎