Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

My first opinion is this is better but still bad. Mary segment is a real pile of shit. But I love Celestial and the Royal one. I also don’t mind Golden or the funky sporty one. It’s nice to see lingerie and bodies but then some they cover. So there’s some that’s disappointing. But overall I don’t hate it.

57 minutes ago, Polqu said:

Ohhhh my :heart:

I have a LOT to read but one thing hurts my mind. Why in hell did Candice agreeded with the t-shirt fuckers? Can't she speak her mind? And where's the 20ft. wings ?

Candice rejected the "20 ft" MK parachute wing and outfit so VS punished her by making her wear that T-Shirt ... just kidding..

would not be surprised if this actually happened

2 hours ago, fashionclicker said:

this is pound for pound the most negative thread i have read in my whole life..most of you guys must be amazing at whatever u do in the real world ..and you must be the most beautiful talented intelligent people ever ... cause lord knows you got a answer for everything ...this level of negativity is unhealthy...imagine channeling all that energy in a positive way in the REAL world...cause it's a mental illness to be this negative about literally everything(even on the internet ) ...hopefully it's just a act ..

From what I have seen, the show looks cute, but I cannot bring myself to trawl through 200 pages of negativity. This isn’t high school.

2 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

It's okay for everyone to be "negative" and hate Jo's outfit, hate on Bella/Gigi face and plastic surgery, etc. but we are all suppose to love Elsa's FB because y'all do??? Give me a break! 

+1

Edit: I actually like the FB (just not those awful panties with it).

Ok - so after 5 hours of sleep and going to the thread this is my first take on the show.

I think it's 50/50 - half good outfits and half bad.

MK segment is even worse than I expected. 🤨

Celestial is the best. Some good looks in Tartan, Golden and Fantasy (don't know the exact names of the segments).

Out of the angels - Taylor, Sara, Elsa, Romee and Candice (yes!) got 2 good outfits. Adriana as well.

Out of non-angels - the lucky ones were Barbara F, Cindy and Kendall.

Also - yeeees for Sofie with 2 looks! 😊

Still not on Lorena's board. Pretty girl, but that's it.

P.S. Who is on that shirt Kelly Gale is wearing?

P.P.S. Thank you all for the photos and videos. 🤗

I'm gonna comment on what I've seen so far. I've been catching up on Instagram, since I'm not willing to throught almost 100 pages of this thread since I went to bed 7 hours ago :rofl:

- Elsa looks are the best, she was the angel with the best looks with Adriana.

- Adriana... I'm gonna cry and you know you're gonna cry. She seemed so happy and awere that this was the right time to go even if we're not ready. The moon wings are BREATH TAKING. BEAUTIFUL. The hair and make up on her looked divine.

- Candice... Poor baby. Her hair and make up looked amazing backstage but horrible on the runway. Her opening look is tragic, but at least we got the celestial one.

- Celestial might be one of my fave segments ever in a long time.

- TAYLOR BODY. WOW. Cannot wait to se her opening.

- Mary K just need to disappear from the fashion industry.

- Behati's body was banging. It was a nice comeback.

- Lorena's outfit is probably my fave of the show.

- DYLAN SPROUSE BROUGHT FUCKING SHAKE SHACK TO BARBARA AFTER THE SHOW. I need myself a man who brings me food after work. :rofl:

That's it for now, I can't think about anything else. (I don't think I've seen all the outfits yet, also) I'm overall excited to see the show and the final product, looks really promising and glamorous, which is something we've been lacking for a few years, IN MY OPINION.

1 hour ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

lol homeboy is about as salty as 75% of this thread....

Is he salty, or is he just right? 

I, for one, had never heard of ThirdLove until reading this article yesterday and I actually checked it out because of it. So he’s certainly not wrong in that it’s great press for them as a brand. 

Also, like many former employees of the brand shared in all the recent think pieces about VS and the the VSFS’s place in 2018, this brand and the show are being run by a bunch of people with deeply outdated, borderline misogynistic views of women, fantasy, sexiness, etc. you don’t even need to have worked for VS to see that. Their blatant refusal to change with the times is all the proof you need.

Though I’m sure Ed loved the article, it really is absolutely terrible and reflects on him and the company in a really negative way. He came across as so arrogant and uneducated about, well, everything. Had this article gone viral and certain pull quotes been highlighted, they’d be in some hot water. And it’s not too late for any of that to happen. 

VS is in trouble and we all know that. We’ve all talked about it extensively. I don’t think this ThirdLove guy is far off in his post even if there’s a little salt in it.