Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

i'm not a walking expert and i suck at evaluating walks probably because i just find a hard time in distinguishing which one is good or bad. How does everyone think about Kelsey's walk? I would like to ask any one's assessment.  

Its ok, cute, not so over done and fit for pink i think.

3 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

i'm not a walking expert and i suck at evaluating walks probably because i just find a hard time in distinguishing which one is good or bad. How does everyone think about Kelsey's walk? I would like to ask any one's assessment.  

Tbh it is good. I love Lo but kelsey's walk is much better. More confidence and right amount of swinging of hands. She is in PINK so it is understandable that she acted playful

Just now, Trish said:

Tbh it is good. I love Lo but kelsey's walk is much better. More confidence and right amount of swinging of hands. She is in PINK so it is understandable that she acted playful

Just now, Fashionsketcher said:

Its ok, cute, not so over done and fit for pink i think.

thank you guys for the input! 

love-heart-raccoon-emoticon.gif?13027740

34 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I tried to tell you,  its projection. I bet the person who claims that doesn't really like Adriana. Sara isn't even the second to last in the segment lol. I bet they are saying that because they hope and wish that like alessandra, VS will make it look like she didn't close. Being the "greatest angel of all time" comes with the strangest of haters lol

Yeah that's partly/(probs mostly) my fault. I don't know if I started it but I definitely posted about it. Someone suggested it to me for a reason as to why Sara didn't get anything & I thought it was interesting and could be possible. (Which obviously as I now know it wasn't) Comments & DMs were pretty quickly turning into hate toward VS for Sara being the only one not opening or closing - so my re-posting that theory to stories had very little to do with Adri and alot more to do with trying to suggest to my followers not to jump to the conclusion that VS "hates sara & everything is unfair" etc etc and that maybe something we didn't know happened in the background.  Which apparently obviously came off more as crazy stan projection or whatever... 

Let's face it guys, all these talk about who gets the better outfits compared to another model is pointless. Almost every look in this year's fashion show is questionable. The good outfits are a few and can be counted by hand.

Only Elsa's and Bella's outfits stood out for me. Then you have Lais' Celestial Angel outfit, and arguably, Sui's Mary K outfit at the back of the list. Every other outfits in the show are super tragic and I don't know what to think of VS' future now that Adriana has left. I'm foreeseing the fall of VS in the next 5-8 years if their sales continue to plummet and their ratings to drop. 

If I had to rate the segments according to my likings, it's...

Flights of Fantasy

Celestial Angels

Floral Fantasy/Golden Girls

Glam Royale

Downtown Girl

PINK

1 hour ago, VSDiaries said:

Yeah that's partly/(probs mostly) my fault. I don't know if I started it but I definitely posted about it. Someone suggested it to me for a reason as to why Sara didn't get anything & I thought it was interesting and could be possible. (Which obviously as I now know it wasn't) Comments & DMs were pretty quickly turning into hate toward VS for Sara being the only one not opening or closing - so my re-posting that theory to stories had very little to do with Adri and alot more to do with trying to suggest to my followers not to jump to the conclusion that VS "hates sara & everything is unfair" etc etc and that maybe something we didn't know happened in the background.  Which apparently obviously came off more as crazy stan projection or whatever... 

Ah, Ok. I'm familiar with your posts and you aren't one of those stans. But I doubt Sara was supposed to close because she was third to last in that segment. VS just always give Sara the shorter end of the stick, every since she has gotten there its been that way. Even Ale had better luck because she was treated well when she first started

After looking at the pics released so far I can say that 80% of the outfits sucks big time. I save only the Tartan segment and the Celestial one. The rest is pure tragedy. Pink and Downtown are the worst segments imo but I appreciate the fact that this year they showed way more lingerie, except in the collab segment but there are a couple of looks I like from there.

Barbara in lingerie looks amazing, too bad for that shitty black outfit.

Frida looks amazing, Megan too but I kinda hate her outfit.

Lorena looks cute but that thing on her shoulders ruins the look imo.

Elsa is amazing, I just hate the undies and the featherless wings. Feathers could be perfect in that outfit.

Fave outfits on models I don’t like.

So my final vote is a: nope, you could do better, VS.

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

So close and yet so far away. 

trio.png

Ohhhh my :heart:

I have a LOT to read but one thing hurts my mind. Why in hell did Candice agreeded with the t-shirt fuckers? Can't she speak her mind? And where's the 20ft. wings ?

The irony. Every year we'd hate on Serkan's wings and this year, it turned out that Serkan's wings were the most well received wings this year. Everything that had feathers looked okay, decent or good.

Every other wings are just... those wings just lost its magic for me. I think Sophia is foregoing quality for quantity. She used to have so many bright ideas for wings, like the motion and layers or dimensional aspects of it. I bet Killer probably only made like 8-10 wings for this year's show. 40% of her time probably went to collaborating with the rest of the artisans to create those fugly parachute wings. Kirk is just bad, that guy lost his spark. His wings are aesthically pleasing but lacks depth and motion. 

With all these angels leaving and the attention they put on Kendull and Gigi, I’m scared if they have to announce new angels, those two are gonna be in the group because they’re using them as means of gathering viewers and that’s what they need. They think the duo will help it but they’re so wrong :rofl: