Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I have to read over 100 pages already and need to go to work first, ugh. But some thoughts:

I feel like this years show includes some really beautiful looks, based on the pictures I liked most outfits in Celestial Angels (but wtf are those puffy jackets???)

Parachute wings ....please VS don't ever do this again. Also I don't see the point in putting them in so many clothes, it's a LINGERIE show, omg didn't Mary understand this?

Also I think it's nice they are trying out some things like the rain and watery looking runway. I couldn't really understand it being paired up with Celestial but I think it looked really nice. 

In general the only segment I really dislike was the Mary K(whatever) collab which I knew the second I saw the first pictures weeks ago (i didn't look too much into PINK now)

And the make up was reeally good this year!

On 11/1/2018 at 6:57 PM, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I’m gonna need Duckie, Lorena and Frida to take some photos together because all three of them are certified Barbies. Periodt. :wub6yh2cm:

On 11/2/2018 at 5:48 AM, Polqu said:

Say hello:

Frida

Duckie

Lorena (i'm here for that trio too)

So close and yet so far away. 

trio.png

Anyone have any ideas of segments we'll get between the actual fashion show?

Casting my vote for some sort of fitness one and probably another social media one. Probably some holiday one too because it's called a holiday special. 

Anyone else got ideas?

13 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

Yes the fact that they don't care about what we have to say and the fact that even if they read this they wont take any of it to heart. Ed literally said he got rid of his instagram because of comments like you all are making. It just pisses them off and makes them even less inclined to take any criticism. Holy fuck, you all literally rip everything they do apart before it's even out, what makes you think they'll take that negativity to heart after the fact when they're judged before the final product is seen.

They do not give two shits what a bunch of random people on a forum have to say, especially when 90% of what is said is negative regardless of what they do. What you guys are doing isn't constructive criticism, it's just straight negative and it's depressing. Literally it makes people not even want to come on here because it's all just bitching.

Wait. You need perfect video and music to see if the clothing is good or not? I have trained eyes and I don't need the whole show to see the construction of the garments and detail.

No point in me responding with a logical statement. People will believe whatever they want to believe. In fashion, everything is critiqued in the studios, in the classrooms, and so forth. None of you would buy those items if your favorite model was wearing them when in fact most of the consumers do not look like these models. So you will ignore the fact the design and construction is cheaply made and spend $$$ on products your favorite Victoria Secret model wore? Nobody does that anymore. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't and it is clearly showing in sales that numbers are not lying but if you want to brush everyone off as being negative or complaining who do not agree with you because your favorite model is wearing it then go ahead. But in fashion whether you are in school or working in a studio...if you presented that...you would either fail that class, get laughed at, and/or fired.

Everyone in fashion is brutal and the only people who do not want to come on here are the fans who can't handle anyone saying something that is not "nice" or ass licking about there favorite model. So they remain in the model's thread so they don't have to deal with other BZ members thoughts. That is not how the real world works and forums should always welcome all diverse statements and opinions NOT just "positive" or delusional ones. It is an obvious pattern with a select group and mods who always try to pull that card but when it is another model that everyone doesn't like then it's okay. It's okay for everyone to be "negative" and hate Jo's outfit, hate on Bella/Gigi face and plastic surgery, etc. but we are all suppose to love Elsa's FB because y'all do??? Give me a break! Being bias, attacking/being rude to new BZ members with less posts than y'all, and enforcing one wave of thinking is what makes people not want to comment or come on here because y'all make it intimidating. Flag me, delete me, ban me, whatever. I said what I said and other BZ members feel the same way too but I am just the only one saying it.

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

No offence but you've been active in this thread for days and you still haven't grasped the "don't quote an entire photo set memo"? 

The multiple big red posts from staff weren't enough? :idk: 

Maybe she'll pair the awful thigh highs with a potato sack dress this year. Really out do herself. :rofl: 

Look, I know the word about Elsa's FB being even cheaper than we thought got your panties in a bunch but you got one more time to be all snippty-snappy with me. obviously, I already received a word from clauds about it. That is enough and I just forgot.  I've been active in between my life. Mind your business and don't get that nasty ass attitude with me unless I was at the least talking to you. Which I wasn't. Bye.

10 minutes ago, tatehill said:

Casting my vote for some sort of fitness one and probably another social media one. Probably some holiday one too because it's called a holiday special. 

Anyone else got ideas?

For sure they are making something special for Adriana. And I can see them doing something like what we saw in the first RTTR episode, like newbies/returning models -the mosts known ones or the ones that got more hype- talking about the show and how they feel

28 minutes ago, Chessie said:

You could never let the woman get her moment without having to be bitching about it, could you? Maybe it's not worth that, or maybe that video was made from someone who actually don't know what it's talking about, but you pick the thing that it's going to make Elsa look worst. You always do that. 

That fucking thing looked like a million dollars on the runway and if that's the price they are putting on it, I'm fine because she sold the fuck out of that. So let her breathe, cheap or not it's her special moment and she is happy about it. For God's sake.

I can say how beautiful Elsa looks in countless posts and how much I love her and you will find one reply comment to fire up your fingers on a keyboard talking about nothing trying to spin the "I Hate Elsa" energy in this thread. If that looked liked a million bucks to you then you must shop at Target for jewelry. The bodice was 3-D printed and the lab diamonds were then placed on them. Lab diamonds not real like hosts stated live on television when discussing her bra on E!. Would you eat lab produced chicken?

@ me when you have some substance in your reply posts.

tumblr_n57lszUWSo1r8s5bto1_500.thumb.gif.612ac075807cb29bcb5f5d36224f1016.gif

Flag me, thank you, next.

8 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Wait. You need perfect video and music to see if the clothing is good or not? I have trained eyes and I don't need the whole show to see the construction of the garments and detail.

No point in me responding with a logical statement. People will believe whatever they want to believe. In fashion, everything is critiqued in the studios, in the classrooms, and so forth. None of you would buy those items if your favorite model was wearing them when in fact most of the consumers do not look like these models. So you will ignore the fact the design and construction is cheaply made and spend $$$ on products your favorite Victoria Secret model wore? Nobody does that anymore. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't and it is clearly showing in sales that numbers are not lying but if you want to brush everyone off as being negative or complaining who do not agree with you because your favorite model is wearing it then go ahead. But in fashion whether you are in school or working in a studio...if you presented that...you would either fail that class, get laughed at, and/or fired.

Everyone in fashion is brutal and the only people who do not want to come on here are the fans who can't handle anyone saying something that is not "nice" or ass licking about there favorite model. So they remain in the model's thread so they don't have to deal with other BZ members thoughts. That is not how the real world works and forums should always welcome all diverse statements and opinions NOT just "positive" or delusional ones. It is an obvious pattern with a select group and mods who always try to pull that card but when it is another model that everyone doesn't like then it's okay. It's okay for everyone to be "negative" and hate Jo's outfit, hate on Bella/Gigi face and plastic surgery, etc. but we are all suppose to love Elsa's FB because y'all do??? Give me a break! Being bias, attacking/being rude to new BZ members with less posts than y'all, and enforcing one wave of thinking is what makes people not want to comment or come on here because y'all make it intimidating. Flag me, delete me, ban me, whatever. I said what I said and other BZ members feel the same way too but I am just the only one saying it.

+1

I already said it before, but why are we asked to treat mods like they’re our bosses or some shit when some of them act like emotional cry babies and lead the site with obvious bias. That’s not a leader or someone I consider professional enough to be able to moderate anything. But whatever. 

43 minutes ago, VSBODY said:

Well if we're gonna do the math on Elsa's then we should do the math on everyone's. Which means they're all far less than they're said to be. So in comparison to all the FB ever, yes it counts. And it doesn't matter she looked so amazing and better than most of the FB ever tbh so I don't care about the price tag

Image result for sometimes things that are expensive are worse

I don't mind. I would love to know.

16 minutes ago, tatehill said:

Anyone else got ideas?

I remember Jasmine doing a little video asking IG users to send in questions about makeup tips but not sure if it's for the show or just some VS content.

35 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Also yall need to stop acting grand like if the FB was actually worth $50K is "cheap" yall probably can't even afford the goddamn $250 Swarovski knock-off version and are bitching about a "cheap" alleged $50K bra? THE AUDACITY.

Good night, I've had it with the endless negativity on this thread o.o

Speak for yourself because nobody wants the knock-off.