Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I'm seeing rumors on IG that Sara was originally going to close the show but VS changed it to Adriana last minut because they found out she was leaving. I would like to clarify that this is bullshit, I don't even work for VS and I've known for weeks that Adriana was leaving and I was actually late, VS people have known this for months. So no, Sara wasn't meant to close the show, there was no last minute switch. VS had this planned all along.

I frankly don't know how people come up with this shit sometimes.

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

If Clauds isn't the happiest girl in the world right now.... 😛 

lmao.thumb.png.fdba1bf5519beba781d459a7692c874b.png

@Prettyphile Thank you thank you thank you for all the photos every year. :heart: You are a rockstar for putting up with all our BZ nonsense and doing this for everyone. (And everyone else who helps pull pictures.)

I love this a little too much! 

9 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Angels:
- Adriana Lima (2 outfits + 1 Segment opening + 1 segment closing)
- Behati Prinsloo (2 outfits + 1 segment closing)
- Candice Swanepoel (2 outfits + 1 segment opening)
- Elsa Hosk (2 outfits + Fantasy Bra + 1 segment closing)
- Jasmine Tookes (2 outfits + 1 segment opening)
- Josephine Skriver (2 outfits + 1 segment closing)
- Lais Ribeiro (2 outfits + 1 segment opening)
- Martha Hunt (2 outfits + 1 segment closing)
- Romee Strijd (2 outfits + Swarovski Outfit + 1 segment closing)
- Sara Sampaio (2 outfits)
- Stella Maxwell (2 outfits + 1 segment opening)
- Taylor Hill (2 outfits + Show opening)

Rough. :ninja: I know VS isn't necessarily always fair with its distribution of things, but Sara has really never gotten shit from VS. 

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

They are on denial at the fact that VS don't give a damn about Sara and they ignore her again. I personally think she is leaving this year and that's why they didn't waste important things on her, they gave her good outfits and that's fine.

Also yall need to stop acting grand like if the FB was actually worth $50K is "cheap" yall probably can't even afford the goddamn $250 Swarovski knock-off version and are bitching about a "cheap" alleged $50K bra? THE AUDACITY.

Good night, I've had it with the endless negativity on this thread o.o

58 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm seeing rumors on IG that Sara was originally going to close the show but VS changed it to Adriana last minut because they found out she was leaving. I would like to clarify that this is bullshit, I don't even work for VS and I've known for weeks that Adriana was leaving and I was actually late, VS people have known this for months. So no, Sara wasn't meant to close the show, there was no last minute switch. VS had this planned all along.

I tried to tell you,  its projection. I bet the person who claims that doesn't really like Adriana. Sara isn't even the second to last in the segment lol. I bet they are saying that because they hope and wish that like alessandra, VS will make it look like she didn't close. Being the "greatest angel of all time" comes with the strangest of haters lol

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

They have to find some way to justify their fav not getting what they think they "deserve"  instead of just accepting that shit just ain't fair sometimes. ie) Behati has now given up TWO FBs. :rofl: Giving hers to Lais, and now Elsa. 

Watch them huddle in a group chat and complain/talk shit about BZ members they don't like and flag there posts because you don't feel the way they do and express you opinion with facts/concerns that are legitimate even when you love Elsa. I'm not delusional but you can be fake mad if you want to....

bTw52sH.thumb.gif.53b7bf0cbb643d585d0f165efa6c3c86.gif

Then here yo go with the subliminal comments.

You only comment when I say something but ignores everybody else who said way worse. Is it my icon that attracts you? :rofl: Thank you, next!

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Good night, I've had it with the endless negativity on this thread o.o

Shall we go to our traditional Elsa thread to talk about how stunning she was and how beautiful her cheap titty holder that everybody here can aford looked on the runway?

9 minutes ago, Clauds said:

It makes them feel better about their faves.  

this is pound for pound the most negative thread i have read in my whole life..most of you guys must be amazing at whatever u do in the real world ..and you must be the most beautiful talented intelligent people ever ... cause lord knows you got a answer for everything ...this level of negativity is unhealthy...imagine channeling all that energy in a positive way in the REAL world...cause it's a mental illness to be this negative about literally everything(even on the internet ) ...hopefully it's just a act ..

1 minute ago, phang.s said:

I’m just glad I stopped stanning people that hard when I was 18. 

I'm glad I never "stanned" models period. Otherwise I would've bailed on this site ages ago. People constantly defend one model and tear down another in the same breath and it's a lot sometimes.