Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Is it all the Benadryl or Elsa's dress isn't horrible? I mean sure it was a #choice but I was expecting way way waay worse, i am actually surprised in the best possible way @Chessie @toodarnhot @medicenevs :rofl:

It's so Elsa, but also cute? Proud of her. :rofl: One day she'll give me the glam bombshell dress I'm dreaming of. 

Also, I don't understand how anyone can look at that dress choice, and then think she doesn't genuinely like her FB. :ninja: 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

It's so Elsa, but also cute? Proud of her. :rofl: One day she'll give me the glam bombshell dress I'm dreaming of. 

Also, I don't understand how anyone can look at that dress choice, and then think she doesn't genuinely like her FB. :ninja: 

LMAO I know, her sense of style is so out there :rofl: I'm actually proud of her for putting on this dress and not come out with some weird dress with white stockins and weirdass hairstyle :heart: 

31 minutes ago, phang.s said:

Idk how reliable that is but I wouldn’t be shocked if Elsa’s bra isn’t worth $1M, it doesn’t look it. 

It could cost 2$ it doesn't matter it looked breathtakingly stunning and beyond. I prefer that over a hideous million dollar look. She literally looked perfect

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

How did Gizele Oliveira get those wings over Candice or any other angel? Why didn't Adriana have that one? Being an angel means nothing. Don't sign the contract Lorena....go HF and snag a campaign.

Those are Adriana's and Romee's recycled wings from previous shows.