Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

49 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Georgia Fowler

1059370950.png 

The dailymail shaded the fuck out of Georgina for being the first to spill the news about Adriana, I feel like DM and the commenters were more mad at georgina than adriana probably is lol

Edited by Clauds
Please don't quote pictures/videos unless it's absolutely necessary, ffs

1 minute ago, Souled-Out said:

The dailymail shaded the fuck out of Georgina for being the first to spill the news about Adriana, I feel like DM and the commenters were more mad at georgina than adriana probably is lol

No offence but you've been active in this thread for days and you still haven't grasped the "don't quote an entire photo set memo"? 

The multiple big red posts from staff weren't enough? :idk: 

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

IDK but we'll probably hate it :rofl:

Maybe she'll pair the awful thigh highs with a potato sack dress this year. Really out do herself. :rofl: 

It took two fcking hours but I'm finally all catch up on the thread and everything show related.

Here are my two cents based on the pictures and ig videos; 

-The show was really a hit or miss in the outfits.

-Hated the fact that Kendull got beautiful outfits and angels got monstruosities

- Candice looked amazing, but I'm not a fan of her Gold Angels outfit.

- Really liked Elsa's outfits, but I think the shoes in her FB one where too much.

- I'm going to have nightmares with the Mary segment.

-Grace is amazing.

-The opening could have been better

-Stella is still a meh for me.

-Cried like a baby with the videos of Adriana's walks, so sad the queen is leaving

15 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I can't wait to see what hideous choice Elsa comes up with this year. 

It's going to be hard to beat last year's viewing party look, but I know she is going to out do herself this year, I'm sure. 😂

Now that I've seen the outfits, in my non professional onion it was a shit show. Worse than 2015/16 aka the years I liked the least. However, Candice and Elsa looked amazing and Adri appeared to have a very nice farewell, so this was nice.

But never forgiving them for making my girl Yasmin wear that and giving the best outfits to Kendall; I actually like Kenny, but Jasmine, Sara, Josephine, literally all the angels were RIGHT THERE.

Also Harry, Miguel and my man Leslie >>> all the festival put together

As I said time and time again earlier in this thread........VS is not spending money on these girls ESP the new angels anymore because they are not bringing in the sales. The blame should be placed on the design/marketing/manufacturing teams but it is easier to blame the angels....because they believe they should be able to sell the products anyway even if they are unattractive and products are destroyed after a few washes.

I know you all have your VS faves and what not but this entire show....was bad....very bad....the construction of the pieces...to the sets..the design concepts.....performers....etc. overall....terrible. If you think this is nice you are just being grateful to either see your favorite models walking and limited knowledge in design/construction and a very acquired taste of fashion that is questionable. 

There were no proper transitions between segments that actually make sense. No story to be told that actually makes sense. There was no overall theme. The clothing (not staring at the models face or body because most people do not look like these girls which are the customers) are cheaply made and none of you would buy those items if it was simply photographed without your fav model wearing it. SO SAVE IT! They should do a focus group with clothing alone and see how people respond to it....but they will never do that because they are just as delusional as the fans.

Elsa deserves a second FB under new management because I can never accept that especially since it is not worth 1 million. No where near that price which was completely inflated and I knew that from the jump. It looks like they used a 3-D printer to make the bralette (you can 3-D print metal). It is the cheapest bra VS ever done with lab grown diamonds. NO GMO for me...it ain't real. Period. Next time Elsa needs to just leave her face alone or go to Candice filler/botox person and not too much lip fillers. I love my very full lips so I understand the desire but it makes her look cartoonish.

Anyway, enjoy being delusional if you want. Ratings will tank and I will not be surprised if sales are down again this holiday season....meaning there might not be a show. We are in the red zone for cancelling the whole thing. Furthermore, don't @ me with it being a "free commercial" commentary because if your multi-million dollar commercial still fails to bring in sales then it is not worth it because you are not breaking-even. At the end of the day it is a business. Hopefully, they cut 5-6 angels and Sophia/Ed/Monica steps down. CEO use your brain and make that change!