Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Taylor's walk in CA seemed better than in the opening from what I can tell. I think the music definitely threw her. I wonder if that video is the first or second show. Hopefully it's the first and she got it more together for the second and they can air that. 

Yikes.  Taylor's opening looks pretty weak.  Girl needs some caffeine to wake her up. 

It's too bad they didn't give much to Sara. I was rewatching compilations of all the walks of the angels, and Sara has one of the stronger, more energetic walks of the NA. 

When this airs in December, Adriana leaving will probably steal the spotlight and a lot of people will be drowning in Kleenexes. 

I really don't know why they had Taylor open. Like she's my favorite but she's never had a good walk in this show. They have so many angels to choose from. She's one of the most popular they could've had her open another segment but the whole show? Blegh.