Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

5 minutes ago, Rca said:

I think the sporty section (downtown?) is even worse than mk section... gym clothes in a lingerie fashion show... what were they thinking? Jeez

Well they are trying to sell tf pit of VSX so I'm not surprised. It's a smart move to start putting it on the show because it's made to show the collections tho JUST NOT IN BARBARA PALVIN.

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

All pictures are frozen atm. There are a couple of sites that have Bella, Kendall, Gigi and a few pictures of random models but that's about it atm. This freeze has happened for the last couple of years. After the PINK carpet pictures come out they slowly start to release pics from the first taping.

thanks for working on getting all these photos for us. (and thank you to the others who get them too)

Taylor's opening outfit looks so good! Hopefully she killed it, can't wait for a video. I can't believe we don't have one yet??

Also thank god Barbara's second outfit isn't totally tragic. 

1 minute ago, Chessie said:

Well they are trying to sell tf pit of VSX so I'm not surprised. It's a smart move to start putting it on the show because it's made to show the collections tho JUST NOT IN BARBARA PALVIN.

They also put it on Sadie so that's a win in my book

Just now, Maggiemay said:

Maybe VS is not really supposed to give her anything? She's an angel, that's a lot anyways

They are all angels. And from all of them, she def is always the one left out. The complains are deserved.