Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Just now, ivancica said:

I have a feeling Adriana walked by herself after they ran "a special montage package calling her “the greatest angel of all time”".
 That's why she was so emotional.
 And you can hear the music is not by one of the performers.

That's what I'm saying you all since first video of her walk.

Just now, bump said:

Aiden looks AMAZING :heart:

Behati looks good. I do wish she had gotten wings or something special, but as I mentioned neither her nor VS seems to care anymore. She deserves way more than what I've seen so far, but she took so much time off so that makes me be like, nah give it to the girls who worked...but she had a very good reason, and she did so much for VS before that, so I feel like they should've honored her combeack with something...or did they and I missed it?

We've only seen her downtown angels outfit which was meant to come with a cape, IDK why she wasn't wearing it. I think the outfit we haven't seen has wings.

UPDATED

Just trying to keep track of all this since there's so much confusion around the segments. 

1. Celestial Angels- Black boots/Adriana Closed/ The Struts performed. 

2. Mary Katrantzou x VS- Shawn Mendes performed/ Jasmine opened. 

3. PINK- I'm assuming Bebe Rexha performed

4. Downtown Angels- Stella opened/Rita Ora performed. 

5. Flights of Fantasy - Feather outfits/Halsey performed/Elsa closed with FB. I believe this is what Taylor opened and what will open the show. 

*Montage of Adriana plays and she walks by herself in her Flight of Fantasy outfit. (My best guess on how this went down)

6. ??-Tartan/Plaid- Leela James performed

7. Glam Royal- This is the one Candice opened and Romee walked in that has Chainsmokers/Kelsea performing. 

1 minute ago, ivancica said:

I have a feeling Adriana walked by herself after they ran "a special montage package calling her “the greatest angel of all time”".
That's why she was so emotional.
And you can hear the music is not by one of the performers.

That's what I'm thinking based off the videos and what other posters have been saying. I think seh should have a segment all to herself. I stated in an earlier post that she could have a whole VSFS to herself and do well lol

Behati looks good, I'm glad. I was worried because she was looking ROUGH at fittings. Glad she got herself together, I want her to have a nice "welcome back".

Sara looked STUNNING in the tartan segment and I think she is usually very unattracive in body and face. I always like her energy though. but she looked so pretty and her outfit was to die for. I want it!