Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

That rock band is good! Is that The Struts? Never heard of them until now, but hell yeah! That's the kind of vibe I want!

I wish and hope Barbara P is in the tartan segment with badass boots and big wings. 

Kendall looks good and I love her outfits!

I want to see TAylor's walk. 

I hope Elsa just closed her segment, Adriana should close the show. Did she get her own segment or what's that about? I'd be fine with that, too. She could have a whole VSFS on her own and that's coming from a non-fan.

Just now, Light_Blue said:

I'm so pissed about it 😡 they better give her FB next year...

She does deserve it. I don't like her modeling work or her body/facial features, but I can't deny she has put in so much hard work and dedication to VS and she deserves better than she's gotten. Her look from last year where her whole neck was covered and she had like pollen looking wings? SO BAD. Has she opened any segments? If not, she needs to. If she doesn't get teh FB next year, I want her to get it the year after.

I hate teh MK segment, what a waste of working out for those girls. 

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

If Adriana becomes the face of Agent Provocateur .............................If Agent Provocateur airs there fashion show on HBO with a real team. WOW....A dream.

Better: her own lingerie line with a fashion show she opens each year, and also a wm line and her own PumaxTeamLima collection lol okay enough dreaming.

Well Actually now I go to bed, tomorrow morning I work wich sucks but the afternoon is free so i can see everything.

Thank you so much to everyone here who makes this forum so special, good second show to you all and have a good night :)

Just now, bump said:

She does deserve it. I don't like her modeling work or her body/facial features, but I can't deny she has put in so much hard work and dedication to VS and she deserves better than she's gotten. Her look from last year where her whole neck was covered and she had like pollen looking wings? SO BAD. Has she opened any segments? If not, she needs to. If she doesn't get teh FB next year, I want her to get it the year after.

I hate teh MK segment, what a waste of working out for those girls. 

Thank you ❤️

and MK segment is a misunderstanding

Candice looks SOOOO good!!!!

Friday Aasen or whatever....oh no, please VS don't ever invite her back. ooh that face :blah:

I like that Grace is with the Angels.It's almost definite for me now that she is an Angel. But then again, I thought Barbara P was too when they did her introduction video in 2012.