Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

2 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Ok hold up, where are them damn 20 feet wings for candice, because her wings in celestial were the complete opposite of it lol

They showed just one outfit of hers, we will find out later if she got big wings in other one.

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

There is a number of rumors (not saying where they come from) that this is indeed Dri's last show, and that Lily no longer works from them, and that Behati's leaving, and maybe even Candice *or at the very least taking a minor role*... That leaves room for Grace. Fingers crossed people.

Adriana's instagram post would seem to confirm at least that much. 

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

There is a number of rumors (not saying where they come from) that this is indeed Dri's last show, and that Lily no longer works from them, and that Behati's leaving, and maybe even Candice *or at the very least taking a minor role*... That leaves room for Grace. Fingers crossed people.

Adriana's instagram post says it all :( 

Not so surprised about Lily and Candice, Behati and Adriana leaving at the same time though..wow. 

1 minute ago, VSBODY said:

Thoughts:

Elsa. Wow. omg.

Candice. Wow. omg.

Bella has the best body wow. (along with candice and elsa)

this show is incredible i already forgot about the disaster 2017 was YAY

the halsey, rita ora , and celestial segments are just so so soooooooooooooo amazing. The plaid segment too actually! Even the Mary K segment would've been okay without the parachutes

that is gonna be an incredible show. Like BEYONDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD wow I can't wait to see it on TV 😍

Still 

It's kind of ok and surprisingly goos, better than last year

3 minutes ago, Lowlapez said:

I agree..I'll get slammed for saying it- her face looks amazing, but her body has looked better...

I think Iman said it, "at some age you either have to take care of your face or your butt"..you can't keep both

Yeah, Even Adriana said it that her body just keeps changing as she gets older and after kids. Its another thing she admits is more of a flaw Of herself. I do think thats one of the factors of her not trying to stay to 40