Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

30 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I 10000000000000% agree with Ed's statement about VS being a fantasy, I actually like him a bit more now :rofl: 

I'm really disappointed. I expected them to have at least considered diversity at this point and I truly hope SavagexFenty fucks with this brand. :rofl: 

38 minutes ago, Lowlapez said:

Ugh! I'm gonna want all those Charlotte Tillbury products to recreate this...has anyone tried them? Is her stuff any good?

Her moisturizer and clay mask is to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Trust me. However, her makeup products are good. It all depends on how you prep your skin before applying her products. She does not have a primer in her brand though.

1 minute ago, ceceshores said:

Most of the girls look great. Taylor stands out to me, she's seriously stunning. Is there any validity to the 7 segments rumor or is that just an IG thing?

I’ll try to find a screen grab but on one of the boards in the back it shows 7 segments Downtown Angels (this is the femme fatale segment with black and red), Mary K x VS collab, English Tartan/Countryside, PINK, Golden Angels, Celestial Angels and possible a “sporty” themed segment. 

3 minutes ago, Luisa. said:

Barbara F has confirmed

Thanks!

Just now, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I’ll try to find a screen grab but on one of the boards in the back it shows 7 segments Downtown Angels (this is the femme fatale segment with black and red), Mary K x VS collab, English Tartan/Countryside, PINK, Golden Angels, Celestial Angels and possible a “sporty” themed segment. 

Thank you! If you can't find it in all this madness it's okay. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't someone's "source" on IG at it again.

Barbara P looks gorgeous. I love, love the glossy lip. Alexina should probably not take any more pictures with her tho :ninja:

4 minutes ago, gisellebach said:

I'm really disappointed. I expected them to have at least considered diversity at this point and I truly hope SavagexFenty fucks with this brand. :rofl: 

btw SavageXFenty Show was way better than any of the VS shows since 2015 and I really mean it. It was such a piece of art and I can totally see it becoming something even bigger in the next years.