Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

4 minutes ago, Kv0802 said:

This was so painful to read. Ed needs to pull his head out of his ass and realize no one gives a shit that “we did it first” if you’re still doing the same old thing 25 yrs later and the new fresh brands are surpassing you. 

1 minute ago, GioGrace said:

honestly I feel like Sara is so underated and she could be so much more if VS gave her some credit.... instead we have people like Josephine and Taylor who get so much better outfits and everything each year 

also Taylor ISN'T for sure angel material 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

This was so painful to read. Ed needs to pull his head out of his ass and realize no one gives a shit that “we did it first” if you’re still doing the same old thing 25 yrs later and the new fresh brands are surpassing you. 

Yikes yikes yikes. I hadn’t finished reading it and came across this gem from Ed. 

It’s like, why doesn’t your show do this? Shouldn’t you have transsexuals in the show?

"Razek: So it’s like, why don’t you do 50? Why don’t you do 60? Why don’t you do 24? It’s like, why doesn’t your show do this? Shouldn’t you have transsexuals in the show? No. No, I don’t think we should. Well, why not? Because the show is a fantasy. It’s a 42-minute entertainment special. That’s what it is. It is the only one of it’s kind in the world and any other fashion brand in the world would take it in a minute, including the competitors that are carping at us. And they carp at us because we’re the leader. They don’t talk about each other. I accept that. I actually respect it. Cool. But we’re nobody’s third love. (Ed.’s note: Third Love is a competitor that has received investment from a former CEO of Victoria’s Secret Stores.) We’re their first love. And Victoria’s Secret has been women’s first love from the beginning."

Ed...... oh Ed....

tumblr_mkldq38XuD1qlvwnco1_500.gif