Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

3 minutes ago, camomille said:

Isn’t the problem usually that it looks good early on, but by the time the taping takes place the curls have mostly gone flat?

that's exactly what I was thinking, the taping is in 6 hours ... (if the 4pm info was right) no way curls can stay that good that long. maybe a touch up before the show, let's hope

5 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

@Prettyphile @Clauds If we have backstage pictures should we post here or on the Backstage thread ?

I think you post everything here then later on when most or all the pictures are posted, the mods (Pink especially) go through this thread and transfer all the pictures and videos in their appropriate threads. That’s it’s been done in the past few years.

I think its better that way, having to go back and forth in all the individual threads is gonna be so confusing and there will be a disconnect in the flow of discussions.

3 minutes ago, marinebing said:

that's exactly what I was thinking, the taping is in 6 hours ... (if the 4pm info was right) no way curls can stay that good that long. maybe a touch up before the show, let's hope

When i do my curls they last two days... so i dont know why theirs never last 🤷🏽‍♀️

1 minute ago, freevsangel said:

When i do my curls they last two days... so i dont know why theirs always loose them 🤷🏽‍♀️

Different hair textures are a thing. I’ll curl my hair and have it last 3 days. My sisters will go flat within hours. 

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Same same same. My curls last until I wash my hair again. #blessed :rofl:

I'm jealous..

Ok, so are we placing bets as to who will be 'standing on the table' this year?  If the nepos get up there I will eye roll until I pass out

1 minute ago, VBacz said:

I've always wondered how does the makeup stay in place until the taping? There is like 6 hours between makeup time and first taping... I'd look so greasy by then!

with a fixing spray and some lose powder it can stay on for hours :)