Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Bella should take notes from Taylor. Both don’t really care too much about their weight/body throughout the year till the show. Difference is Taylor’s body ends up looking good cause it was through hard work in the gym and healthy eating not juice dieting. 

2 minutes ago, cardigans said:

Does anyone think the Downtown Angels segment could be like a New York style segment? The name and rain element give me that vibe.

Agreed. Also they’ve been hyping up the NYC return like crazy this year for the show as if all their shows were never filmed in nyc before lmaooo :rofl: 

14 minutes ago, phang.s said:

HF is a lot more fickle and less loyal than VS. One booker stopped booking Yasmin and her shows last season were like slashed in half. I don’t blame her. 

LOL this is bullshit ..Do You even know what a "booker" is in relation to HF shows ???..Maybe if you had said certain casting directors stopped casting her that would be half believable..Also don't forget Yasmin has walked over 220 Shows in 6 seasons there are not more than 10 models on this planet that have done that over the same period of time ..Models walk less & less shows every season in today's climate ..Models body's change..Models proprieties & career directions change...all this factors into which shows they walk if they even want to walk them ..

8 minutes ago, fashionclicker said:

LOL this is bullshit ..You do  know what a "booker" is in relation to HF shows ???..Maybe is you had said certain casting directors stopped casting her that would be half believable..Also don't forget Yasmin has walked over 220 Shows in 6 seasons there are not more than 10 models on this planet that have done that over the same period of time ..Models walk less & less shows every season in today's climate ..Models body's change..Models proprieties & career directions change...all this factors into which shows they walk if they even want to walk them ..

I know it’s called a casting director I just didn’t feel like writing it. It’s not bullshit. One of the casting directors stopped casting her  in the shows she was appointed when she was at one point one of her main girls. Yasmin would never just choose to not walk Versace (and other big shows she was excluded from last season) lol 

2 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Awnnn 

This photo was not a backstage photo. The woman with them is the same woman from last night (NY time) that did their tan. 

Forget what I said. My brain is just too dead to function:girlbanghead:

7 minutes ago, Beatriz Abreu said:

I don't think Elsa's wings are the same. the other ones went over her shoulders and they ended below the waist. the feather ones don't go over her shoulders and end up at her at upper chest level. this means that someone can still get the wire ones

Her hair is exactly the same in both pics

so I think they were probably trying different wings on just to see what works best.