Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

I don't realistically think we will be seen Yasmin with a VS contract anytime soon, at least if her agent don't hate her. The girs is killing it at HF, her VS contract would only stop her. Same with Grace. 

The only way I see some of those two with a contract is if they want to leave HF and go the commercial path.

5 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I don't realistically think we will be seen Yasmin with a VS contract anytime soon, at least if her agent don't hate her. The girs is killing it at HF, her VS contract would only stop her. Same with Grace. 

The only way I see some of those two with a contract is if they want to leave HF and go the commercial path.

Yasmin is tapering off from HF. I think she and her agent want to put more focus into VS. 

So uh, my Chinese brethrens are asking for help. If y'all have insider info, by all means please DM me instead.

There are concerns that Sui is getting 2 outfits and 1 wing, but Ming and Liu are all getting 3 outfits, with Ming having two. Any kind samaritan wanna lay my brethren's concerns to rest :rofl: ?

10 minutes ago, RomeeStrijdBrasil said:

What are the openings so far? 

Section 1 - Taylor Hill 

VSxMaryKatrantzou - Not confirmed but probably Josephine 

Dowtown Angels - Stella 

Pink - Not confirmed but probably Grace, Maggie or Zuri 

Section 2 - ? 

Celestial Angels - Not confirmed but probably Elsa or Romee 

is this right? 

Not sure. I don't remember any confirmation about Josephine opening that segment so it could easily be that Taylor is in that segment and she opens the show with it.
As for Celestial Angels - we got info that it is the last segment and that it is going to be closed by Adriana. I don't recall any confirmation about either Romee or Elsa opening it (I actually believe that it won't be any of the two).

1 minute ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I think they just added the feathers, they were still unfinished in the earlier pictures.

No, they are not the same actually. I went to see the other picture ante the other ones were different. 

I really like the necklace and the bracelet are pretty but don't compete with the FB that is a little more simple. I HOPE THEY DONT RUIN THIS WITH KNEE HIGH BOOTS. 

And yes to Elsa walking to the struts, thats her music.